X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MACK11 wrote: View Post
    But then who's gonna be the backup PG?
    Lou is not a PG at all he's a scorer.
    well they will have to play 9 man rotation. Lowry leaves earlier. GV and Lou play together. Then Lowry comes back and it's Lowry Lou backcourt. Or JJ comes in. Lowry leaves. Ross goes to SG. So it's JJ-Ross-GV. Guys will have to play longer minutes

Plus

Last edited by MixxAOR; Sun Nov 30, 2014, 02:56 PM.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      well they will have to play 9 man rotation. Lowry leaves earlier. GV and Lou play together. Then Lowry comes back and it's Lowry Lou backcourt. Or JJ comes in. Lowry leaves. Ross goes to SG. So it's JJ-Ross-GV. Guys will have to play longer minutes
      Yeah staggering the minutes would be wise but Casey usually doesn't do that maybe he will now since we're our 2nd best player.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Yeah staggering the minutes would be wise but Casey usually doesn't do that maybe he will now since we're our 2nd best player.
        If this was Thibs he would just play Lowry 40 min. Hopefully it doesn't come to that

Comment

I'd rather play Ross at SG and use JJ. Greasy just isn't impressing me.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

GV has shown the last two matches of his game is back. And I think it's a great day to prove it again, must hold after the absence of DD, has good size and the team works well when playing with 2-PG (Lowry-Vasquez).

Last year as a starter (Sacramento-Toronto):

JJ MIN TC% 3P% TL% asist PTS
            23 28.3 447 .412 .902 5.3 11.2

Season 2012-2013 (New Orleans):
            JJ MIN TC% 3P% TL% asist PTS
            77 34.4 .433 .342 .805 9.0 13.9

Comment

Greivis Vasquez last 5 games:

MIN TC% 3P% TL% ASIST PTS
              20.4 447 .474 .800 4.0 11.0

Comment

We need a big game from JV and Lou.

And hopefully JJ shuts down Young and maybe Kobe.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

lol should be an easy win

Start JJ at SF and move Ross to SG

the lakers have zero rim protection. they are historically bad.

we should go to JV post ups early, and try to run some P&Rs with Amir (Boozer should be exploited everytime, he's that bad on D)

In this game, we should stay away from mid-range shots and attack the rim on every possesion, getting to the line or kicking it out to an open 3 point shooter.

We shouldn't let JJ handle the ball for more than 4 seconds at a time, because he becomes erratic

On defense, I think JJ should guard Kobe. JJ could stop him from getting into the lane, and could force Kobe to shoot the Lakers out of the game through mid-range bricks. Ross would do a better job on Nick young.

If we do most of this, this should be an easy easy win, maybe even a Bruno sighting LOL

Comment

This GV starting can't be true
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I like GV in the starting lineup

Always thought he was more of a 2 guard anyways.

Also, all our guards on the starting lineup can get hot from 3...this could be a potentially nightmarishly good offensive unit if the ball goes inside.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        This GV starting can't be true
                        OG is our king

Comment

I don't like GV starting because of the D. With hopefully more of the offence coming from inside, the focus should be on defence. JJ would make more sense to me, and have GV and Lou come in earlier than usual so Ross can rest then get back in to spell JJ.

That said, DD's defence wasn't exactly stellar itself, so if GV can integrate into the team concept like DD has, maybe it will be OK.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Source?
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

BallHog much?

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Source?
                                http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/4291/greivis-vasquez

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/splits...reivis-vasquez

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/splits...reivis-vasquez

Comment

Working...
                                X