Game #17: Toronto Raptors 122 - LA Lakers 129

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axel wrote: View Post
    Yes, I want JJ on Kobe in the 4th but that doesn't mean JJ can't start. There's absolutely no logic behind your statement. Unless you want JJ to sit for 3 quarters so that he's "fresh", then you don't make much sense.
    The reason why they're trying GV is so they can still run horns and not shake up the offense.

Psssst ... he's a super-duper coaching secret ... coaches have the luxury of subbing an a player at anytime. Nothing is preventing Casey from pulling the hook on GV and subbing in JJ if Kobe goes off on him and Ross.

Don't tell anybody.

PS: The Lakers suck. They can afford to try out different looks this game.
    Last edited by bryan colangelo; Sun Nov 30, 2014, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Just listened to Matt Devlin's interview on ESPN LA. He did so right by Raptors, Toronto & Canada, we should offer him dual citizenship. LOL.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Yup this is a coaching tactic, just like Kidd tried to fool us by saying Giannis wasn't playing and he did
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
            Amir sure did, even Julyan Stone got a Monster Dunk!
            This is what I thought of when reading that:

The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Honestly, I'd rather see Ross @ SG & JJohnson @ SF. Fields @ back-up SF. Williams in his usual role. I imagine COMP10 handed out 40 tickets (minimum) for friends & family. Ditto for Amir & the ChuckWagon.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Yup this is a coaching tactic, just like Kidd tried to fool us by saying Giannis wasn't playing and he did
                And we are still shaken with this Jason Kidd tactic since that day...**just to let you know that is supreme sarcasm...

Comment

The Lakers are going to be dangerous because they want to bounce back from their loss to Minnesota.

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
                    And we are still shaken with this Jason Kidd tactic since that day...**just to let you know that is supreme sarcasm...
                    We were so shaken we beat his team by 42pts
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                      This is what I thought of when reading that:

OMG!! This did not happen....say it aint so! This must be the biggest embarrassment of all embarrassments in the history of embarrassments - stone got stoned after! Lol

Comment

It would only make sense to start GV if they plan on attacking this weak front line to start out the game. Which would be a good game plan. If GV starts except a lot of PnR and post up.
                        Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Sun Nov 30, 2014, 09:40 PM.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

GV time. He's in starting line up. He's been talking about wanting to be a starter for months. Casey probably tired of hearing it

Comment

Comment

Excellent. We hope he can play a great game.

Comment

GV time. He's in starting line up. He's been talking about wanting to be a starter for months. Casey probably tired of hearing it
                                Even in his interviews - every time I hear him talk he talks about being a starter...will get his chance and now he can also prove his point and keep the starter job till Demar returns loool and then he can go back to whining about how he wants to be a starter!! I still love Gravy tho minus when he takes his random YOLO shots, I cringe then and if he makes them I am likee happpyy! If he gets the starting gig for now, he should just try to be more consistent thats all :-) Let's go Raps!

Another 45 mins - oh boy the wait is killin'! Someone entertain me

Comment

Working...
                                X