Game #17: Toronto Raptors 122 - LA Lakers 129

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    Not really sure why Demar going out has resulted in Kyle forgetting how to pass.
    Looks to me like everyone thinks since DeMar is out, they're entitled to his shots. Fucking horseshit

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Lowry is chucking out there he needs to chill the fuck out
      It seems Kyles playing the 2 and doing the best DD impression

Comment

• The lolraps are back!

Comment

• Lowry said his style of play was like rap, rock and a little RnB but all I hear is crashing boulders and explosions
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• I hope Casey rips another one into each and every one of them....
            Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• Lakers have 58? Casey must be livid. I know they were on fire, but how did we get outrebounded by six? Williams, Ross, J. Johnson, and Vasquez have a single rebound among them.

Comment

• I think Lowry is under pressure - its like he only wants to pass to DD and since DD isn't there, he doesn't trust his teammates? C'mon Klow we know you better than that!!! Calm down and realize we will only win as a team - right now we look like the team with the 3-13 record and they look like the team with the 13-3 record =|

Comment

• And yea Kyle isn't going to look as good as he has with Demar out. He becomes an ISO player and that isn't good for anyone. To me the only good thing that's going to come of Demar being out is you guys learning to appreciate him more. I expected us to play with more heart though. I'm extremely disappointed.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• And oh Ross is trash. Defense is pathetic not doing much on offense either. Guy looks clueless out there.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Im actually ok with where we are considering how ridiculously on fire the Lakers were. If they cool off at all, we win

Comment

• Takeir easy people they have to figure it out!!

Comment

• So since DD is out Kyle becomes a chucker wtf is this
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            We are playing like we've given up. I'm over this. Call me when Demar is back cause if this is how they are going to play for a month to 3 months the great start we had was for nothing.
                            everythings going to be ok man, I promise.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              So since DD is out Kyle becomes a chucker wtf is this
                              Thats our offensive game plan though..

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                                Well, you drank BC's cool-aid
                                BC was great at spinning the media.

Comment

Working...
                                X