Game #18: Toronto Raptors 117 - Sacramento Kings 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Interesting write up from the Sacramento Bee. It really highlights the depth of this team To sum it up, 1st qtr TRoss 15pts, 2nd qtr JJohnson 10pts, 3rd qtr Valanciunas 10pts, 4th qtr KLOE 10 pts. Many different ways to get it done.

“They took turns tonight. First it was Terrence Ross, then it was James Johnson, then it was Kyle Lowry.”

Ross scored 15 of his 20 points in the first quarter. Johnson, who spent the 2012-13 season with the Kings, scored 10 of his season-high 19 points in the second quarter.

Jonas Valanciunas scored 10 of his 15 points in the third. Lowry owned the fourth with 10 of his game-high 27 points coming in the final period. Lowry also had a game-high 13 assists.

http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nba/sac...le4255003.html
    Imo, really good teams and sustainable winning basketball doesn't work that way. That doesnt show depth to me...it's structureless. If all the individuals mentioned got their points some what collectively over 3 of 4 qtrs I would say that is "nice".

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
      Imo, really good teams and sustainable winning basketball doesn't work that way. That doesnt show depth to me...it's structureless. If all the individuals mentioned got their points some what collectively over 3 of 4 qtrs I would say that is "nice".
      Spreading out the offense means fewer lulls. Having KD score 37 ppg sounds great until KD gets injured. If AD on the Pels misses any time team sucks. Kings without Cousins is a high lottery team.

Comment

• TeamEd wrote: View Post
        Those Lou sets to end the quarter need to stop. They're becoming way too predictable.
        And he's missing...

Comment

• Apparently that one fan with the prosthetic leg that got carried out hit another fan with his prosthetic leg LMFAO
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            That is 5 games in a row opponents averaging 110 points per game.

For a team that apparently only practices defense, that is pretty bad.

Good news is no issue scoring averaging 117 points during same time frame.

I can't believe that tweet about Nurse saying "F that" with regards to going inside. I guess they really know more than us - lol.
            If this is true, though, it really explains a lot.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Has Jay Triano put on an Edgar suit? Where's the real Dwane Casey? Where's the D?
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                Have to watch game later but comments in thread are funny.

JV scores 15 on 6 FGA (a crazy 2.5 pps) and he sucks.

Oh well.

Good to see raps win.

Did Ross play well? Nice shooting line.

Defence still nonexistent I see
                I had to chuckle when the Kings commentators said Jason Thompson had done a good job of taking JV out of the game because he had so few shot attempts when in actuality JV had literally taken Thompson out of the game by getting him in foul trouble.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  I missed the game as well but loving JV's line from the line. 9/10 - 10 FTA is huge
                  You can watch it here → http://www.nbafullreplay.com/search/...onto%20Raptors

Comment

Working...
                  X