Game # ....30x5 Bulls at Raptors Thursday February 3rd 7:30pm on SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Second best part of that is watching Freddy just walk away after he launches that pass

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      Everyone know why they're only allowing 500 fans in that building. But here's a question: why are they ALL sitting in the same section? make it make sense.
      Like when they're not allowing unvaxxed in restaurants.
      But they can order take outs , and sit inside as they wait.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Second best part of that is watching Freddy just walk away after he launches that pass
        3rd best part is it's not an OG iso play in the post.

Comment

• Here's what i'll say about this game and I said this many times already. They need to STOP isoing/posting up OG ESPECIALLY in the clutch. In case you haven't noticed, teams just put their weakest defenders and small guards on him. There's a reason for that. Just because he's being guarded by a small guard doesn't mean you have to post him up.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Maybe post ups aren’t the way to go but at least according to the latest Jurassic Pod, our best shooter in crunch time has been OG. I’d say he showed it tonight

Comment

Here's what i'll say about this game and I said this many times already. They need to STOP isoing/posting up OG ESPECIALLY in the clutch. In case you haven't noticed, teams just put their weakest defenders and small guards on him. There's a reason for that. Just because he's being guarded by a small guard doesn't mean you have to post him up.
              Funnily enough, OG, Gary and Fred are all pretty clutch, especially when they're shooting on the catch. Fred has his pull up 3s and OG hit a step back 3 tonight. Post ups don't work because OG doesn't have the handles for it in traffic.

Comment

Here's what i'll say about this game and I said this many times already. They need to STOP isoing/posting up OG ESPECIALLY in the clutch. In case you haven't noticed, teams just put their weakest defenders and small guards on him. There's a reason for that. Just because he's being guarded by a small guard doesn't mean you have to post him up.
                I dunno, it looked like they were sending Vuc to help on quite a few plays when Raps were posting them up.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Like when they're not allowing unvaxxed in restaurants.
                  But they can order take outs , and sit inside as they wait.
                  Obviously they're being super cautious(I think) but 500 fans all sitting in the same section in a 20,000 seat arena. Like, what are we doing here? has anybody pointed that out before?
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Scottie saved our butts today, hope his knee is OK, it's not the same issue, he hit his knee directly on another players.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                      Scottie saved our butts today, hope his knee is OK, it's not the same issue, he hit his knee directly on another players.
                      Must have missed it. I assumed it was the same knee problem and he landed awkwardly.

He did play through it for several minutes, so doesn't seem serious.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Must have missed it. I assumed it was the same knee problem and he landed awkwardly.

He did play through it for several minutes, so doesn't seem serious.
                        I almost wish it was that, less likely to be serious.....on the plus side, the impact didn't look super bad but you never know.......

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Correct player to run a play for at that time. Great plan and execution. Fred knew it was going in too. These guys are finding some really good chemistry together.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

Correct player to run a play for at that time. Great plan and execution. Fred knew it was going in too. These guys are finding some really good chemistry together.
                            From Twitter:
                            'Funny thing is, Boucher thought the play was for him'.

Comment

• God damn, another great game! Gosh this team is fun.

Pascal is a monster. Fred had a relatively quiet night but was quietly very good and did some loud stuff late. Gary also quiet especially considering the heater he was on but came up huge late. Boucher was really good off the bench.

Can't say enough about OG in this one. Monster defensive performance, basically removed DD from the game (along with some aggressive help, but a lot of it was OG). Hit some great shots too, especially late.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

From Twitter:
                                'Funny thing is, Boucher thought the play was for him'.
                                Boucher was just ready. As he should've been. As he was all night.

Comment

Working...
                                X