No announcement yet.

Game # ....30x5 Bulls at Raptors Thursday February 3rd 7:30pm on SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That felt like Boucher at his best. His length was creating havoc for stretches.

The number one thing I'd like to see OG work on is his passing out of double teams. He played one perfectly with about 1:30 left in the fourth quarter, but I counted at least three in the first half where he drew the double but then turned it over. He's big enough that he demands that attention in the post. If he could simply make the right read and capitalize on those - forget the ball handling - the offence will be just fine.

Comment

• Felt like the Raptors had a chance to blow them out, or win by double digits.. but made some silly mistakes throughout. Good to see the Raptors still winning despite all the lack of rest they've had. Siakam was really, really good early. Just having his way with Chicago. A really nice looking 3 point that went in early too. I think maybe he gets too tired, because he was doing some silly things late in the game. Really anti-clutch, but it doesn't matter anymore.. we have Gary and Fred!

Gary didn't get that 30, but he had an awesome IQ moment late in the game. Fred's pass to Boucher got deflected, and when Chicago got it back I grumbled loudly, but Trent just stole it right back.. and instead of going to the rim right away, he slowed the game right down. And then gave it to Fred, who found Gary wide open. Again he didn't rush the shot.. took a breath and sank it in. That was the dagger.

Scottie was really, really good. He made up for that missed tip in from earlier in the season. Vuc had a huge game, but Scottie was not giving him easy options. It was just hard for Scottie to contain that size. We were looking for Scottie early, and he didn't have a great start.. but sure finished the game strong. I think he went 8-10 to finish off. Ended up hobbling a bit late.. hope he'll be fine for tonight. Gary also got that knee on knee hit. Spidey senses feel like they may be both questionable tonight, especially since it's the 4th game in 5 nights.

Freddy all-star! He had a quiet game but clutch at the end. Made some really good decisions with the ball and didn't over do it. I don't know if I like the double teams so much. Teams know how to make that skip pass quite easily. It's what they practice every day. We should trust the man on man coverage. But we want to gain possessions and a double team can lead to a deflection and a steal.

The bench was fantastic. Scored as many points as the Bulls bench.. hooray! Boucher finally had a great game after a few duds. Precious played some pretty good plays. Banton had some really great energy. Good to see Khem back. He wasn't really that useful to be honest.. actually I believe the Bulls went on a run when he was on the court.. not his fault completely just bad timing.

Loving this stretch.. beating some good teams on little to no rest. Another really tough one tonight. Trae had a huge night and win against the Suns, and they'll be hungry for revenge.

Comment

• Im surprised raptors are one of the top teams in o boards without a true C. Its helped a lot

Comment

• Garbo wrote: View Post
          That felt like Boucher at his best. His length was creating havoc for stretches.

The number one thing I'd like to see OG work on is his passing out of double teams. He played one perfectly with about 1:30 left in the fourth quarter, but I counted at least three in the first half where he drew the double but then turned it over. He's big enough that he demands that attention in the post. If he could simply make the right read and capitalize on those - forget the ball handling - the offence will be just fine.
          Boucher with the T shirt on is dangerous.

Comment

Working...
          X