Game #19: Toronto Raptors 123 - Utah Jazz 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #19: Toronto Raptors 123 - Utah Jazz 104

Who: Toronto Raptors(14-4) @ Utah Jazz (5-13)
    When: Wednesday, December 3rd, 2014
    Where: Energy Solutions Arena, Salt Lake City,UT
    Time: 9:00 PM EST
    Watch on: SPORTSNET 360
    Listen on: FAN 590

Starting Lineups

Raptors

PG: Kyle Lowry
    SG: Greivis Vasquez
    SF: Terrence Ross
    PF: Amir Johnson
    C: Jonas Valanciunas

Utah

PG: Trey Burke
    SG: Alec Burks
    SF: Gordon Hayward
    PF: Derrick Favors
    C: Enes Kanter

This is a second night of a back to back in Utah, which means it's going to be a tough game. In the last meeting between the two teams, the Raptors prevailed with a Wictory!

Let's Get his WIN!
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Time to layeth the sMACKeth down!
    OG is our king

Comment

whoah what! didnt even realize this was a back to back. lowrys gonna be tired for this one.

Comment

Time for Lou Williams to bounce back after last nights stinker!
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Pubic enemy #1

Comment

As I recall, Jonas had a great game against Kanter when we played the Jazz at home. I expect to see more of Hansbrough given the back-to-back and A. Johnson's physical ailments (in the plural). But he has not scored in six games, going back to before the shoulder injury, so that needs to change if he is going to see the court on a consistent basis. As I said in last night's thread, he has to move better without the ball and continue to look for the ball or it will literally pass him by.

Ross needs to continue stepping it up in all areas. Who on the Jazz can stop him or Lou Williams if either one gets hot?

I am hopeful the real Raptors defence will show up tonight, not the disorganized system we have seen the last five games.

Comment

Utah aren't a joke though despite their record.

Tough to beat at home.

Very talented young group.

Raps better not be thinking about getting home to the Cavs on Friday.

Comment

Oh and Utah sitting at home, rested and waiting as Raps are on road with back to back and Utah had last night off.

Comment

Very nervous about this one, but at least Raps took last nights game.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Oh and Utah sitting at home, rested and waiting as Raps are on road with back to back and Utah had last night off.
                    Lowry played 37 minutes and the other starters 30-33 so I do not expect tiredness to be much of an issue if Lowry gets adequate rest during the game. Better not to let him play nearly all the first half as he did last night.

Comment

Utah has also lost 4 in a row at home, so, whatever that means
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                        Utah has also lost 4 in a row at home, so, whatever that means
                        VS a resurgent Nuggets, Clippers, BULLS, and Hornets teams.

They lost 2 of those games by 2 points.

Again, hope Raps don't take them lightly.

Young and talented and hvae already lost once to Raps this year.

Comment

VS a resurgent Nuggets, Clippers, BULLS, and Hornets teams.

They lost 2 of those games by 2 points.

Again, hope Raps don't take them lightly.

Young and talented and hvae already lost once to Raps this year.
                          I think we're gonna dummy them. Tend to play well on the second night of a back to back.
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

Comment

Ross needs to show up this game like he did last night. Hands-bro needs to shut down both Favours and T-Booker off the bench.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              Ross needs to show up this game like he did last night. Hands-bro needs to shut down both Favours and T-Booker off the bench.
                              If Raptors need TH to shut down anyone they're in trouble. Really like Casey keeping Amir and/or JV late for rim protection. JV 7 ft fat ass altered shots in the fourth. Also rebounding isn't putrid just rank

Comment

Working...
                              X