No announcement yet.

Game #19: Toronto Raptors 123 - Utah Jazz 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korn really? Somebody needs to give him some Slayer. Let's see him play after listening to some Reign in Blood...
    Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• As for the game... Kyle was on a different planet altogether tonight. The Jazz announcers were more enamored by Lowry than their own team at one point.
      Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
        people need to vote we are the north
        the pg position is the deepest in the league but kyle impacts winning better than anyone in the east
        That's the thing. This was also true last season.

We gotta vote this guy in, just to make sure.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Doug Smith calls the Raptors' performance "astonishing." Hard to argue.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/raptor...t_of_jazz.html

Comment

• kopite91 wrote: View Post
            Korn really? Somebody needs to give him some Slayer. Let's see him play after listening to some Reign in Blood...
            Haha I always used to play Angel of death before my basketball games. Slayer works wonders.

Comment

• Just finished watching this. How did we get away with playing such terrible defense? If we hadn't been so lucky from 3-point range, we couldve easily lost this match.

Comment

• godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                Just finished watching this. How did we get away with playing such terrible defense? If we hadn't been so lucky from 3-point range, we couldve easily lost this match.
                Lucky? The offense was a well oiled machine. We just won by 19 on the road second night of a b2b. I think they players can kind of be excused for letting the jazz squeak over 100 points.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Lowry needs to be an all-star, no question.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    He should be the starting PG, he deserves it, sad thing is i know the idiots will vote in Irving as the starting PG for the East team. SMH.
                    Should provide good motivation if we play Cleveland in playoffs.

Comment

• godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                      Just finished watching this. How did we get away with playing such terrible defense? If we hadn't been so lucky from 3-point range, we couldve easily lost this match.
                      have to think they may have stepped it up on D if the lead ever shrunk well below 10pts

Comment

• Irving, Rose, Rondo and Wall are all bigger names then Lowry and so will get the fan votes.. heck even Deron Williams will probably get more votes.. The good thing for him is that they just use "guards" now and not Point Guards.. and beside Beals/DeMar I can't really think of any worthy SG's that should go from the East (Wade probably gets the nod though even though he shouldn't).

The coaches can't ignore Toronto's success though. So at least one Raptor will make the game. Given DeMar's injury and his selection last year, I suspect Lowry to get the nod this year.

Comment

• The raptors teams of yore would have totally lost this game, much less the Sacramento game, without Demar.

It's a special team this year. The depth is really jiving and even the loss of our top scorer hasn't caused too much of a ripple.

I still think we should be looking to upgrade PF. I don't trust Amir's wonky ankles at all and it's all fine and dandy now but come playoffs it's going to be a lot more glaring. Think Casey needs to work hard with Val too. Leave him in there when he gets early fouls. He's got zero confidence in the guy and I really think it's hurting his development. Val looks so flabbergasted all the time now.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• We really need to update the 3 or 4 slot..... a guy that can play both would be ideal. A guy that can rebound, play solid and shoot the 3 when Ross is tired. WE egt that, and we win the title this year.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                            X