Game # ....5/5 Raptors at Hornets Monday February 7th 7:00pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post

Unless he brings back a better win now piece like Poeltl you keep Boucher for the playoff run. We have a good chance at keeping him with the MLE in the offseason or potentially doing a sign and trade. If we lose him for nothing also not the worst thing in the world. His standalone value won't bring back much.
    This we agree

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Unless he brings back a better win now piece like Poeltl you keep Boucher for the playoff run. We have a good chance at keeping him with the MLE in the offseason or potentially doing a sign and trade. If we lose him for nothing also not the worst thing in the world. His standalone value won't bring back much.
      We actually have Boucher's full Bird Rights so we don't need the MLE to sign him. It will just be a question of a) whether we can fit his salary under the tax or b) whether we are thinking we go into the tax (which I imagine will depend on the coming playoffs).
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Nice win.. JClaw you the man!

Felt like the Raptors were in control for the entire game, even when they were screwing up in the 3rd quarter and letting Charlotte back in. That was a weird quarter. We usually are a great 3rd quarter team. And we even had a run ourselves, but Charlotte was feisty. They just are not collectively as good as the Raptors though.

Pascal's 3 after he was stripped and came back up with the ball was so fricken awesome. That was a fuck you play to Silver for taking Ball over him in the ASG. He was awesome again. The entire starting unit was great. Well Scottie wasn't great, but he still ended up with a really decent line. 4 players over 20 points.

The all arms line up (do we have a name for it yet) was impossible to score on. The Pascal/OG/Boucher/Banton/Scottie had a defensive rating of 46.7 and a net rating of 59.6 in 8 minutes. My god that's nasty.

Speaking of Boucher.. he's been playing really great. He's been awesome actually. Huge turn around from early in the year. It's like the biggest in season turn around I think I've ever seen in a player that wasn't a rookie.

The only thing I'll complain about is the free throw shooting. Come on guys.. they are called "free" throws for a reason. Anyone see where Nick's Pill went to?

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          4 starters scoring 20 points doesn't even feel special.. but it should
          Because all 5 starters capable of scoring 20

Comment

• Watched the game on the Charlotte feed and the disrespect on Pascal was... odd. First, he was referred to as a "Poor man's Giannis." Then, Dell Curry must have given a look or something because the other commentator came back with, "An EXTREMELY poor man's Giannis" to which Dell said, "There. I can agree with that one." Throughout the game, they continually called him "dime-store Giannis".

On the same night that he was snubbed from the All-Star game.

I can't wait to beat Milwaukee in the playoffs while the Hornets watch from their sofas.

Comment

• Damn… Gordon Hayward out indefinitely after MRI reveals sprained ligaments.

Guy’s got the worst luck.

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                Damn… Gordon Hayward out indefinitely after MRI reveals sprained ligaments.

Guy’s got the worst luck.

Wishing him a speedy recovery.
                His wife not gonna like that. Been whining about Gary this whole time
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

His wife not gonna like that. Been whining about Gary this whole time
                  Where? Just searched her twitter and saw nothing...

Comment

Working...
                  X