Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dec 22 6 game road trip--when we find out what this team is made of.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

psrs1 wrote: View Post
    This road trip gets scarier and scarier. GLF says we are going 0-6 or 1-5. Based in recent play I think 2-4 or 3-3 at best. I am concerned about the psychological impact of a beat down at CHI Monday Dec 22.
    Woah woah woah woah woah.....GLF has a bad feeling about this?!?! This changes everything!!
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Woah woah woah woah woah.....GLF has a bad feeling about this?!?! This changes everything!!
      Portland lost Lopez for the game.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
        Portland lost Lopez for the game.
        That should improve our chances at Portland Dec 30.

Comment

That should improve our chances at Portland Dec 30.
          Suns are reeling, Bulls are injured and Nuggets havent figured it out yet. Only GSW and Clippers are on a roll and I'd say they Clippers are a 50-50 game. Toughest part of the sched doesn't look that bad.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Suns are reeling, Bulls are injured and Nuggets havent figured it out yet. Only GSW and Clippers are on a roll and I'd say they Clippers are a 50-50 game. Toughest part of the sched doesn't look that bad.
            At LAC is 1230pm local start. Raps have a history of not showing up for afternoon start times. Hopefully that trend changes. If you notice schedule Raptors have only 2 home afternoon Sunday start times 330pm vs Knicks and Pelucans.

Comment

Also, Bulls game is a crappy schedule because we're on the second game of a back-to-back, while they've got two days rest. I think we're competitive with Chicago when both teams are on short rest (as in a playoff), but when they're significantly more rested than us, that's a big advantage for them.

I think we go 3-3, winning @ Denver, Portland and Phoenix.

Comment

The current stretch of easy games is critical.

The Cav's have a very easy schedule until the New Year (with the exception of a home game vs the Grizzlies). There is a strong chance they can go on a ten game win streak and catch up to us if we don't go .500 on the road trip.

Thankfully, the Wizards also have a tough schedule, with games vs the Sun, Bulls, Rockets and Mavs.

Comment

At LAC is 1230pm local start. Raps have a history of not showing up for afternoon start times. Hopefully that trend changes. If you notice schedule Raptors have only 2 home afternoon Sunday start times 330pm vs Knicks and Pelucans.
                  At least 12:30 local start means it's a 4:30 eastern time start so it shouldn't affect our players as much

Comment

I think it is vital that Lowry gets a lot of rest in the next few games. Its Obvious that the guy is going to go 100% when he is out there, no matter the score, which has got to cause some wear and tear. Hopefully they use the bench a lot more (mostly the guards). Also, there is a huge drop off when he leaves the floor, so would be nice to get that sorted out a little bit before they play the powerhouses.

Comment

Dec 22 game is critical to shut down the naysayers. Stacy King today on NBA radio said that since Raps have lost to both Cavs and Bulls it is likely they will end behind both of these teams.

Comment

Dec 22 game is critical to shut down the naysayers. Stacy King today on NBA radio said that since Raps have lost to both Cavs and Bulls it is likely they will end behind both of these teams.
                        Stacey King says that since the Spurs have lost to both the Lakers and Jazz they will end....
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Stacy King just might be a bigger Homer than Tommy Heinsohn loooool
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Stacy King just might be a bigger Homer than Tommy Heinsohn loooool
                            No Tommy by a mile but Stacy has national outlet and can shape what non-Raptor fans think.

Comment

No Tommy by a mile but Stacy has national outlet and can shape what non-Raptor fans think.
                              Have you ever heard a game called by Stacy?

He constantly bashes any opponent and makes the Bulls players look like gods
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Well he's got a girls name so haha.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X