Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dec 22 6 game road trip--when we find out what this team is made of.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Have you ever heard a game called by Stacy?

He constantly bashes any opponent and makes the Bulls players look like gods
    Yes but Tommy come on and the way he rides the league and refs for being anti-Celtic. If you just listened to Tommy and didn't know the standings you would be led to believe Celtics are on the verge of winning another championship if not for the refs or the league being against them.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
      Yes but Tommy come on and the way he rides the league and refs for being anti-Celtic. If you just listened to Tommy and didn't know the standings you would be led to believe Celtics are on the verge of winning another championship if not for the refs or the league being against them.
      If you just listened to Stacy, you'd think Jimmy Butler was Michael Jordan and Pau Gasol was the best player in the NBA etc.
      While the opponents are not as good as the 76ers.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

No Tommy by a mile but Stacy has national outlet and can shape what non-Raptor fans think.
        Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit what non-Raptor fans think?
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          Everybody cares what people think. The ones that care the most are those that say "i dont care what anybody thinks"
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Everybody cares what people think. The ones that care the most are those that say "i dont care what anybody thinks"
            Well I guess I'm some sort of weirdo ( actually it's more than a guess), but i never bother going to other boards, don't listen to Shaq and Barkley and whoever else is on that show, etc. - I honestly don't give a shit 99.9% of the time. I guess I do care what Zach Lowe, Kevin Pelton and a few others think, but I highly doubt their opinions are shaped by what Stacey King has to say.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Well I guess I'm some sort of weirdo ( actually it's more than a guess), but i never bother going to other boards, don't listen to Shaq and Barkley and whoever else is on that show, etc. - I honestly don't give a shit 99.9% of the time. I guess I do care what Zach Lowe, Kevin Pelton and a few others think, but I highly doubt their opinions are shaped by what Stacey King has to say.
              Just bustin your chops. As the king of all keons sometimes I need to keep you other keons from getting too big for their britches.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Just bustin your chops. As the king of all keons sometimes I need to keep you other keons from getting too big for their britches.
                That's OK, I really don't give a shit.

Comment

That's OK, I really don't give a shit.
                  Nobody does

Comment

You may not care but some do. For me I just want Raptors to get a fair shake south of the border. I think Drake represented us well last night. He did commentary on ESPN then on TSN.

Comment

Chicago beating Memohis last night elevates the importance of Monday's contest at Chicago. A win would be a huge boost to our franchise and would gain us credibility towards being considered a serious contender this year.

Comment

0-1.

I think we are going to be lucky to win two of six and be dismissed by rest of league.

Comment

Absolute collapse in fourth quarter in Chicago game. All the naysayers will be all over us.

Comment

0-1.

I think we are going to be lucky to win two of six and be dismissed by rest of league.
                            Raptors are a big physical team. We mismatch against the West. Depends on Casey

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              Raptors are a big physical team. We mismatch against the West. Depends on Casey
                              If we beat Denver tonight can go 3-3 which won't be too bad. That Chixago game....crap all the experts continue to dismiss us

Comment

2-1 so far! 3-3 is definitely attainable which would be great already.

Comment

Working...
                                X