Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dec 22 6 game road trip--when we find out what this team is made of.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iblastoff wrote: View Post
    2-1 so far! 3-3 is definitely attainable which would be great already.
    Agreed.

Comment

We (myself included) tend to focus on espn but here's a great video from SI talking about this road trip for the raptors

http://www.120sports.com/video/v1050...r-shut-up-trip

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
        We (myself included) tend to focus on espn but here's a great video from SI talking about this road trip for the raptors

http://www.120sports.com/video/v1050...r-shut-up-trip
        Nice - I love the Skype interviews with some dude in his home office or living room lol
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

meanwhile, the wizards are going on a western road trip as well and will be their 'first' test since their schedule has been super easy too.

vs houston, dallas (on a back to back), okc, spurs and pelicans.

Comment

I think we'll win one of the Portland/GSW games.

And we'll win by at least 15.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I'll even be OK with a loss in Phoenix, but only if it snaps a 4 game win streak.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                I'll even be OK with a loss in Phoenix, but only if it snaps a 4 game win streak.
                I would rather beat GS and lose to Phoenix rather than lose to GS and beat Phienix. That said, if Raps continue to consistently win the games they should I believe we should finish ahead of CLE , WASH and ATL as they have propensity to lose the odd game they should win.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  If you just listened to Stacy, you'd think Jimmy Butler was Michael Jordan and Pau Gasol was the best player in the NBA etc.
                  While the opponents are not as good as the 76ers.
                  So true.

Comment

2-2 so far 3-3 looking likely. I really wish we could knock off GS though. Last night woulda coulda should of but have to move on. Refs do need to be held accountable for their job performance or lack thereof.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      2-2 so far 3-3 looking likely. I really wish we could knock off GS though. Last night woulda coulda should of but have to move on. Refs do need to be held accountable for their job performance or lack thereof.
                      We still somewhat could, we gotta turn this game into an uncomfortable grinder for 48 full minutes. Casey must not make any mistakes in the rotations and ride with every hot hand. Ross must not lay another offensive egg again and limit our options.

Comment

2-3. We are starting to see that perhaps the experts were right. Last two games raise some doubts.

Comment

2-4 on this road trip. Not good. The character of our players needs to be questioned. They defensive strategy of our coaches needs to be questioned. If you look at the season overall we are probably 3/4 seed.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            2-4.

Doesn't matter how many we win though. We are not serious contenders.
                            I WIN! wish i didnt though!

Comment

Yuck. Last two losses were really bad too.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I like that they beat LAC and by quite a bit. That was a nice win. GSW loss was predictable.. The Suns loss was terrible. Raptors are now officially in 3rd place in the East (similar record to the Bulls but the Bulls are 2-0 against the Raps).

Comment

Working...
                                X