No announcement yet.

Game #20: Cleveland Cavaliers 105 - Toronto Raptors 91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

lol Casey must be pissed

Comment

Imagine how bad it would be if they didn't spend all their tine in practice on D

Comment

Guess Demar really is the lynch pin of our defence.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Watching Open Gym and hearing Demar's speech - you can tell this guy has heart and lays it down on the line whether he's having a good game or a bad one.....truly a leader! Miss him so much - hope he gets better soon and is on the court. I can imagine him getting a standing ovation when he returns (if they are playing a home game) - he's so missed that words cannot be used to describe how much he's missed.

We love you, DD! <3

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Guess Demar really is the lynch pin of our defence.
              Who'd a thunk it.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• As bad as their defence was in this game I think it came down to missing shots. Particularly open 3s. That allowed Cleveland to pack the paint and hedge hard on any pick and rolls knowing the raps couldn't buy a bucket from outside.

Like I said before, just an off night. The next step in growth for this team is elevating their defence to another level when shots aren't falling and sparking the O from the D.

On to the next
                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                Because its 2015

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  Who'd a thunk it.
                  Myself personally, woulda Neva thunk it, period.
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• http://www.torontosun.com/2014/12/06...-being-exposed
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Demar brings... team chemistry, reliable offense, leadership... its not all about numbers.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        Imagine how bad it would be if they didn't spend all their tine in practice on D
                        Didn't know you were on the coaching staff so you had first-hand experience with what's going on at practices.

You should really write some insider articles, we could use some detailed info from an internal Raptors source

Comment

• Yea Demar is extremely missed. I'm a big Demar fan and even I didn't think we would miss him this much. The key is the defense though. Like mcHAPPY said, our defense is this bad and supposedly that's the focus in practices. Think about if it wasn't the focus. Casey needs to at least show he can do what he's suppose to be good at or else he's just a waste of time. We all know his offense is extremely subpar, so if he can't even at least get the defense looking good we are completely screwed. I want to see some improvement on D in the next game.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• If we lose games without Demar playing good D but just missing shots I could definitely live with that because at least we would know it was just an off night. But if we continue to play D like this, even on good shooting nights we will lose unless it's a crappy team like a Utah or a Sacramento.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• NaijaBoy17 wrote: View Post
                              Didn't know you were on the coaching staff so you had first-hand experience with what's going on at practices.

You should really write some insider articles, we could use some detailed info from an internal Raptors source
                              Did you miss DeRozan on NBA tv in Atlanta say that very thing?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                Did you miss DeRozan on NBA tv in Atlanta say that very thing?
                                whoa whoa whoa, no research or thinking allowed.

It's quite amazing that we are a "defensive" team yet can't seem to defend at all lately. I think our rebounding has been killing us. We are 4th last in %Rebound, according to NBA.com Team Tracking Stats. Only the Hawks, Suns and Sixers are worse. Defence doesn't stop until you get the rebound. We are giving up 11.1 Off Boards per game. Too high, gotta get that under 10.

Also, we aren't doing enough to prevent teams from shooting beyond the arc. Teams are shooting 36% from 3 against us (10th highest % while we give up 21.7 3PA (middle of the pack). Need to either force teams off the line (and bring down the attempts) or contest the shots (and bring down the %).
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X