Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are there any pg's that post up as well as kyle in this era

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • are there any pg's that post up as well as kyle in this era

    he seems to have added that to his game. anyone else in the league showing this skill?

  • #2
    Andre Miller. One of the best of all time PG-wise.

    Comment


    • #3
      livingston

      Comment


      • #4
        Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
        Andre Miller. One of the best of all time PG-wise.
        That's Professor Andre Miller, Ph.D, to you.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

        Comment


        • #5
          Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          livingston
          yes very tall

          Comment


          • #6
            isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            That's Professor Andre Miller, Ph.D, to you.
            strong and smart

            Comment


            • #7
              Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Livingston, Westbrook, Conley, Parker, and Andre Miller.
              Mamba Mentality

              Comment


              • #8
                I admittedly don't see Conley play too much, but I don't think I've seen him post up.

                Comment


                • #9
                  yeah, Miller. It's amazing watching him play at his age at such a efficient rate.

                  Lowry's playing kinda like Billups in his prime.
                  @sweatpantsjer

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ceez wrote: View Post
                    yeah, Miller. It's amazing watching him play at his age at such a efficient rate.

                    Lowry's playing kinda like Billups in his prime.
                    He totally is. If he keeps it up this year he should have an all star appearance, and maybe even an all nba 2nd or 3rd team. You just know Chris paul will be first team, and jn my opinion kyrie shouldn't be anywhere near the top 3.
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Westbrook is pretty good. Magic is the best I have seen. But he had the height and weight.

                      Re Lowry...it is a testimony to his skills & doggedness that he takes on taller guards (which is "always" because of his own physical stature) and is very good at it. Guards like Isaiah Thomas...of whom there arent many, unfortunately, have no chance.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Bendit wrote: View Post
                        Westbrook is pretty good. Magic is the best I have seen. But he had the height and weight.

                        Re Lowry...it is a testimony to his skills & doggedness that he takes on taller guards (which is "always" because of his own physical stature) and is very good at it. Guards like Isaiah Thomas...of whom there arent many, unfortunately, have no chance.
                        For these same reasons, Penny wasn't too shabby either.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          But if we're expanding the discussion to retirees, we've gotta mention Mark Jackson.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            But if we're expanding the discussion to retirees, we've gotta mention Mark Jackson.
                            And Sam Cassell

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              And Sam Cassell

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X