T-Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zainab wrote: View Post
    Forget JYD, why are we not honouring Alvin Williams? This guy literally lives and dies for the Raptors.....he used to lay his heart on the line every time he played. Loved his effort!!
    Wasn't Alvin honoured vs. Washington (that first throwback uniforms night)?

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Wasn't Alvin honoured vs. Washington (that first throwback uniforms night)?
      Did he? I honestly don't remember.....

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
        Did he? I honestly don't remember.....
        I was at that game, but had a few too many. My memory is fuzzy

There wasn't much talk of it afterwards in the threads, but I have the image of Alvin waving to the crowd in his grey/black Raptors alumni jacket etched in my mind.

Comment

I was at that game, but had a few too many. My memory is fuzzy

There wasn't much talk of it afterwards in the threads, but I have the image of Alvin waving to the crowd in his grey/black Raptors alumni jacket etched in my mind.
          Then it must be, I must have missed it. To me he is the ultimate deserving ex-Raptor....I still remember when he went down with that injury and how heartbreaking it was - remember when they showed him on crutches on tv....crazy!!! But, this guy had so much love for the city and gave his best night in and night out!!! He'd better get some recognition!

Comment

I think Antonio Davis was honoured that same night.

But ya, I wonder how good Alvin could've been if not for his gimpy knees.

Comment

Yes Alvin was honoured vs. Washington.
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I think Antonio Davis was honoured that same night.

But ya, I wonder how good Alvin could've been if not for his gimpy knees.
                Yah....that was really unfortunate. That's the thing with injuries....you never know what the ceiling is for these individuals because they don't get to perform at their level best.

Comment

We need to honor "O-Town", Oliver Miller.
                  #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

I'm guessing another Villanova alum is starting to feel the same way...
                    #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

Working...
                    X