Everything Drew Eubanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Joey can you close this thread? It's too painful to see his name pop up when people bump it. I miss Drew so much and my heartache knows no limit.
    Not until they put his number in the rafters.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

Not until they put his number in the rafters.
      I don't think the cock holes of my heart could handle that event
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Do you remember the ire we drew when we moved the Derozan thread?! This would be far worse. Leaving it. Let it fester. Let it burn. Lol

Comment

Also, this thread is GOLD Jerry. Gold.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
            Wasn't he more useful than say .... Bonga?
            25 years old.
            Well, according to some circles of RR, he was like a Poeltl-lite, a beautiful rim-protecting dove that flew away. Much like Thad Young is a Siakam-lite and bembry is now a GTJ-lite, some said. We might have had a contenting 8-deep rotation and not know it gentleman...

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post

Well, according to some circles of RR, he was like a Poeltl-lite, a beautiful rim-protecting dove that flew away. Much like Thad Young is a Siakam-lite and bembry is now a GTJ-lite, some said. We might have had a contenting 8-deep rotation and not know it gentleman...
              Dirty internet sports talk secret: If you call someone a "poor mans...", you can basically compare him to anyone without getting flamed. Like, Svi is really just a poor mans Stojakovic, when you get right down to it!
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

While I'm kind of sad to see Eubanks go (I've been wanting this team to get a "tree trunk" center for a while, and Eubanks looked like a good under-the-radar get in that regard), Eubanks would likely have been hard-pressed to get minutes here. (With Thad expected to join Boucher and Precious as rotation players, he'd have been battling with Banton for the ninth spot in the rotation.) Assuming he's able to sign with another team, he might actually find himself better off there than he would be here.

Comment

Working...
                X