X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the positivity + optimism! Victory shalllll be OURSS!! #WeGotThis

Bendit wrote: View Post
    Historically speaking....the good one!!

Last game in Cleve. a W was also on a back to back a W against Mil.

The last away btob was also a W in Utah (yes Utah not exactly the Cavs.),

They got warmed up last night

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      I want to see Ross play with this intensity and emotion!

Comment

• To those writing off the Chandler suggestion because they think we'd need to trade Jonas - nope. Chandler is a free agent this summer. If we let Amir and Lou walk, we have 15M or so in cap room. We could easily be top bidder and secure his services.

The real question is whether he is worth it. He's certainly bounced back this year after getting out of the death trap in NY. But is that Dallas' system? Casey knows that system though, and I'm pretty sure Chandler is Casey's ideal C (mobile, blocks shots, barely used offensively except in PnR).

I personally think he's more likely to break down than to live up to any long term deal he gets... And I think it would be silly to give up on JV as our long term C - especially when a tweak to the defensive system might be all that is needed. And I'd rather see the system modified to fit our young talent than to see our talent moved in deals that may not return the same value, in the name of fit with the current system.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
          I miss Chuck bringing out the salami and cheese so so much.
          I'll never, ever forgive Chuck for saying that in the 3rd quarter of the game against the Lakers when Kobe scored 81.

Comment

• Where is Joey? Why isn't the game thread for tonight's game up? I hope he's not scared of LBJ cuz he's going to lead us to the promised land hehehe

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              I'll never, ever forgive Chuck for saying that in the 3rd quarter of the game against the Lakers when Kobe scored 81.
              No one is perfect lol
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                Me tooo! Or his classics, "Onions, baby onions!" orrrr

“Get out the umbrellas; it's raining treys!” or

"My goodness, Leo.” orr “ He just gave (Name of player) an NBA facial!" orrrr "(Name of a player that got blocked) just ate some Spalding!!!"

SOOOO MANYY!! My whole childhood = The Raps = Swirsky commentary! Lol
                Or that was sick wicked and nasty! Yeah I wrote a thing in grade five about him being my hero lol
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                  Or that was sick wicked and nasty! Yeah I wrote a thing in grade five about him being my hero lol
                  Even if the Raps lost, Chucks commentary was worth it. Why did he leave the Raps?

Comment

• Game thread, anyone? :-)

Comment

• I am going to make it - you guys suck! Lol

Jk

Comment

• Hey, why not???
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• zainab wrote: View Post
                          i am going to make it - you guys suck! Lol

jk
                          lol.

Comment

• I'm just bored at work - killin' time!

Comment

• But, I'll warn you guys.....everytime I've been to a Raps game, they have lost.....3 games last season, all lost - the ones after the Rudy Gay trade. But, heyyyyy my streak is gonna end tonight and LBJ and company's losing streak is gonna start

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, regarding Tyson for sure getting him would cost us big. I wasn't implying we should just getting thoughts of how well people think he would fit here.

Regarding the bold, would you say that is due to the system or personnel? The system is the same from last season and early part of this season. Nothing has changed, except for how the payers are executing. The defense was top notch for large parts of last season as well as the start of this one. I can't identify any clear changes other than that our pace has picked up...near bottom of NBA last season, but this season we're in the middle.
                                I actually think some of the failures of our D in general have to do with us picking up the pace a bit. Frankly, I don't know why we're trying to play faster. I know we got some more offensive talent and athleticism with guys like Lou and James, but our D is fragile, and playing at a faster pace can lead to situations where we don't get to set our halfcourt D because the other team runs on our poor possessions (doesn't have to be a turnover, as we have guys that also take long jumpers early in the shotclock leading to long rebounds and run outs).

Anyway, it's also still early in the season. I hope we slow down a bit...I don't think we have to play as slow as last year in terms of pace, but we have to value possessions more than we have, especially recently. I think it would help stabilize our D to some extent.

Comment

Working...
                                X