Game….# IX Nuggets at Raptors Saturday February 12th 7:30pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    If Raps won, Pascal would be a lock for back-to-back Player of the Week honors. He should still get it anyway, IMO.

He's playing at another level right now.

Yup, he's playing like a top 20 player in the league right now. Bubble Pascal is a distant memory, thank goodness!

Comment

• Something is going on with OG right now… maybe the minutes are too much for him. He has to defend the best player on D and also contribute on offence. It’s a tall order.

Please stop with the Kawhi comparison, his stats might be similar but Kawhi’s athleticism is a whole other level, maybe multiple levels. OG doesn’t have the body control, that most of the elite players have. He’s falling and losing his balance, he doesn’t have the footwork or feel for that type of game. Last night he was forcing drives where he was way to far from the basket and throwing stuff up.

OG should be a power player, with a 3. Straight line drives, shield the ball with your body, draw contact. Bully people, he has the strength to do that, pump fake and get guys in the air. Breaking down guys off the dribble isn’t his game, not sure if it ever will be.

Still a great and valuable player!

Comment

• Wait.....people are still comparing OG to Kawhi? lmao.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

We're coming off two seasons of trashing Siakam cause he got the big contract and they kept force feeding him reps where he looked awful. Reps have paid off now and we all look silly cause we weren't patient. Let's not repeat the same mistake with OG.
          What mistake? they're not even close to the same. Siakam in his 3rd year was the 2nd option on a championship team and was an all star in his 4th year. People got upset of Siakam back in the bubble because he was playing like he forgot how to play basketball. But everyone knew the talent was there.

OG is already in his 5th season. And it SHOULD be pretty obvious by now that he's nothing more than a 3D guy.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
            Something is going on with OG right now… maybe the minutes are too much for him. He has to defend the best player on D and also contribute on offence. It’s a tall order.

Please stop with the Kawhi comparison, his stats might be similar but Kawhi’s athleticism is a whole other level, maybe multiple levels. OG doesn’t have the body control, that most of the elite players have. He’s falling and losing his balance, he doesn’t have the footwork or feel for that type of game. Last night he was forcing drives where he was way to far from the basket and throwing stuff up.

OG should be a power player, with a 3. Straight line drives, shield the ball with your body, draw contact. Bully people, he has the strength to do that, pump fake and get guys in the air. Breaking down guys off the dribble isn’t his game, not sure if it ever will be.

Still a great and valuable player!
            A slow flat footed player will never be able to break down guys off the dribble.
            Paul Pierce was slow, but his IQ and timing was on another level.
            The one comp I can think of to OG is Gallo.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

What mistake? they're not even close to the same. Siakam in his 3rd year was the 2nd option on a championship team and was an all star in his 4th year. People got upset of Siakam back in the bubble because he was playing like he forgot how to play basketball. But everyone knew the talent was there.
              reminder that you spent the entirety of last season calling him pascal bargnani and insisting they get rid of him while continually dismissing his pre-bubble accomplishments.

definitely did not seem like you recognized the talent was there

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

reminder that you spent the entirety of last season calling him pascal bargnani and insisting they get rid of him while continually dismissing his pre-bubble accomplishments.

definitely did not seem like you recognized the talent was there
                I personally never stopped believing

Comment

OG is already in his 5th season. And it SHOULD be pretty obvious by now that he's nothing more than a 3D guy.
                  I don't know if this is the case but I don't know if he will be able to be a primary option. I also don't know if he cares about that. That is OK.

Comment

• I’ll start a thread for tonight game around 1pm today… if that’s okay

Comment

You're telling me people weren't defining Siakam's game by his performance in the bubble?

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                        I’ll start a thread for tonight game around 1pm today… if that’s okay
                        Great to hear. I was wondering if people remembered we still needed someone to start them
                        Here's the usual Pelies gif if you need it to get going

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Great to hear. I was wondering if people remembered we still needed someone to start them
                          Here's the usual Pelies gif if you need it to get going

hahaha, I totally didn't see your gif and made the same one

Comment

Working...
                          X