Game #56 - Toronto Raptors at New Orleans Pelicans; Feb 14th, 2022 on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden wrote: View Post
    This looks like a bad matchup for the Raps. Physical center down low (JV) and two elite perimeter/mid-range threats (CJ & Ingram). Can't double JV and give one of those guys an open shot.
    Lol..u mean any team that has a quality Center. What do I keep saying every year...get a F*%%% Center.
    It's becoming ridiculous..mehhh..
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Lol..u mean any team that has a quality Center. What do I keep saying every year...get a F*%%% Center.
      It's becoming ridiculous..mehhh..
      They want a mobile center so they can switch everything and pressure the ball at all times. That's the aggressive style of D that Nurse wants to play. There aren't many bulky centers who can switch on the perimeter and recover back to the paint, so they are prioritizing quickness over size.

Comment

Barnes is a huge liability out there. Notice how he always gets the quick hook in the 1st? he always plays so lackadaisical to start the game. He's getting beat off the dribble pretty easily by whoever he's guarding, big or guard, doesn't matter.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

OK.. who gives the naming rights to their arena to "Smoothie King"? Even if they were the highest bidder, I'd be tempted to say "nah"

Comment

stream died how is thad

Comment

Thad looking good out there.

Comment

Spicy P looks like he poked in the eye

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

They want a mobile center so they can switch everything and pressure the ball at all times. That's the aggressive style of D that Nurse wants to play. There aren't many bulky centers who can switch on the perimeter and recover back to the paint, so they are prioritizing quickness over size.
                  Nah dude..
                  They got 2 find and get a Mobile Center, this ain't gonna work in the long run.
                  Myles Turner was available, now his not.
                  Now we're stuck watching guards..guard center, so stupid.
                  Not sure if buyout market will have anything, so sad.. every year.
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                    OK.. who gives the naming rights to their arena to "Smoothie King"? Even if they were the highest bidder, I'd be tempted to say "nah"
                    Petco Park
                    Minute Maid Park
                    Tik Tok Arena
                    Instagram Influencer Dome
                    Twitch.com Kappa Arena
                    Doge Coin Stadium

What's wrong with things like Boston Gardee and Montreal Forum? They don't pay enough....

Comment

Just like the other night, Trent isn't making any shots so he's just out there flopping. This is what i'm saying about him, people here are so quick to crown him. He's pretty useless offensively when he's not making his jumpers because he doesn't have an in between game, he also doesn't get to the line.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                        Barnes is a huge liability out there. Notice how he always gets the quick hook in the 1st? he always plays so lackadaisical to start the game. He's getting beat off the dribble pretty easily by whoever he's guarding, big or guard, doesn't matter.
                        Can't blame him.
                        He gets whistled everytime he gets within an inch of his man.

Comment

Barnes only played 10 mins in the 1st half the other night. Tonight he only played 12. 12 bad mins I might add.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

David Griffin might have hit a hail mary job saving move with the C.J trade. He works well with the skills Ingram and J,V bring to the table and will probably make the play in and show promise going into next year. Can add Zion back and not over extend him next season and he may have bought himself 2 more years
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

No Bueno..
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Trent and OG are so ugly to watch when they're not making their shots.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X