Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #22: Toronto Raptors 101 - Cleveland Cavaliers 105

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game #22: Toronto Raptors 101 - Cleveland Cavaliers 105

    @

    Starting Lineups

    Raptors

    PG: Kyle Lowry
    SG: Greivis Vasquez
    SF: Terrence Ross
    PF: Amir Johnson
    C: Jonas Valanciunas



    Cavaliers

    PG: Kyrie Irving
    SG: Shawn Marion
    SF: Lebron James
    PF: Kevin Love
    C: Anderson Varejao


    The Cavaliers will be coming off a back to back after facing the Nets on Monday and embarrassing them in front of the Royals on their home court. Lebron&Co will be looking to extend their winning streak to 8 against us. The Raptors will be looking for revenge, cold blooded revenge after being embarrassed on their home court a few days ago by these pesky Cavs. Raptors will be without all-star Demar DeRozan (Need this guy back ASAP) !!!! Hoping for the entire team to show and get the W!!! Lets play as a team and win as a team - its Jurassic Park timeee!


    Keys to the Game:

    1. Play some defence Actually, play a lot of defence.

    2. Limit turnovers.

    3. Attack the paint. Relentlessly.

    4. Come out with a W

    Key Match-Ups
    vs.
    Last edited by Joey; Tue Dec 9, 2014, 06:03 PM.

  • #2
    Great. Joey didn't start it... We're screwed!

    Comment


    • #3
      ogi wrote: View Post
      Great. Joey didn't start it... We're screwed!
      No, we are NOT! Stop being so mean to me. We're going to win okay! That's not how you thank me for making a thread! Comment on the game....and how we are going to win!! That is all!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        ogi wrote: View Post
        Great. Joey didn't start it... We're screwed!
        you never know Zainab could become the defensive anchor we are missing lately..

        Comment


        • #5
          If we fire on all cylinders and play that lock down defense that we played for maybe 8 minutes in the Denver game for at least 20 minutes then this is a W.

          Small margin of error

          #fuckcleveland
          - You can be called "Zemic" -

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm no mathmetologist, but if the last game was #21, shouldn't this one be #22, not #20?
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

            If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

            Comment


            • #7
              Axel wrote: View Post
              I'm no mathmetologist, but if the last game was #21, shouldn't this one be #22, not #20?
              Whooopsss....I was distracted cuz I was on realgm looking at the Cavs board =| lol myyy bad.

              Comment


              • #8
                OP, we beat the Cavs in Cleveland two weeks ago. There is no streak.

                But I do agree that one of the keys to the game is to come out with a W. Magic Johnson would definitely agree with you about that.
                It’s Ogugua season. Time to gugua.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Axel wrote: View Post
                  I'm no mathmetologist, but if the last game was #21, shouldn't this one be #22, not #20?
                  I don't know how to change the 20 to 22

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    OP, we beat the Cavs in Cleveland two weeks ago. There is no streak.

                    But I do agree that one of the keys to the game is to come out with a W. Magic Johnson would definitely agree with you about that.
                    I meant they have won 7 straight games and want to win their 8....man, you guys dont cut a girl some slack!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      OP, we beat the Cavs in Cleveland two weeks ago. There is no streak.
                      Fairly certain he is talking about their current winning streak since losing that game. Not historical streak vs us.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                      If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Zainab wrote: View Post
                        I don't know how to change the 20 to 22
                        You were already on thin ice, so you better hope that wasn't an omen of things to come.... I'm watching you... we're all watching you...


                        PS: the game # has been updated

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Axel wrote: View Post
                          Fairly certain he is talking about their current winning streak since losing that game. Not historical streak vs us.
                          It's a she....I'm a she! Lol

                          Yes, that's what I was referring to!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Easy win.....for the Cavs.

                            No way the Raps win this game the way they're playing defensively.
                            Mamba Mentality

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              You were already on thin ice, so you better hope that wasn't an omen of things to come.... I'm watching you... we're all watching you...
                              Hahahaha....ohhh nooo! Don't worry guys, Ima mail it in for us! We will get this W

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X