X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love you! That IS the spirit!

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
    Fuck it.

Casey pulls GV out of the starting line-up early to bring in JJ.
    JV grabs 16 boards.
    Amir picks apart Kevin Love and the Cavs defense from the high post.
    Patterson comes out hot like lava.

Raptors Win! Raptors Win!

Comment

My reacquires Salmons and Casey has an O face for an entire game. JV still benched in the fourth and GV starts.

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
        Fuck it.

Casey pulls GV out of the starting line-up early to bring in JJ.
        JV grabs 16 boards.
        Amir picks apart Kevin Love and the Cavs defense from the high post.
        Patterson comes out hot like lava.

Raptors Win! Raptors Win!
        Bruno hits his signature step back 3 in LeBron's face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
          Bruno hits his signature step back 3 in LeBron's face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Pissed off Lebron starts the break try to dunk on Val! Get that garbage outta here. Jonas with a monster block on Lebron. Not only did he block the shot but he kept the ball alive.

Comment

We are going to win. We are going to win. We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.We are going to win.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
              You forgot Barkley's man....Rod Black! Lol
              Yeah I left Rod out on purpose lol. But Leo is definitely past, present and (sadly) future.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Okay.. I am hoping for a W..... but we have a new game day threader here! Can she provide us with a W???? Or will she burn? Let's find out!
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Oh man, the pressure is on!

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  Okay.. I am hoping for a W..... but we have a new game day threader here! Can she provide us with a W???? Or will she burn? Let's find out!

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                    Oh man, the pressure is on!
                    Either way spam her account after the game

Comment

Lmao, oh but whyyyy!!

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Either way spam her account after the game

Comment

I don't want a lot for Xmas... There's just one thing I need...

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          Easy win.....for the Cavs.

No way the Raps win this game the way they're playing defensively.
                          This is so true and the others need to step up only kyle and amir and jj played fairly well last game against the cavs. Lebron was passing so well and Cleveland had a great performance out of Tristan last game. Defense turning to equal opportunity offence is what is require to beat the cav's

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
                            This is so true and the others need to step up only kyle and amir and jj played fairly well last game against the cavs. Lebron was passing so well and Cleveland had a great performance out of Tristan last game. Defense turning to equal opportunity offence is what is require to beat the cav's
                            basically jonas and lou have to wake up for this one. or else we doneeee.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              basically jonas and lou have to wake up for this one. or else we doneeee.
                              I think the Cavs will continue to trap and show Lou the double team. The other bench players — particular Patterson and GV — need to have decent shooting nights.

And Jonas needs to absolutely be a beast on the boards for us to have a chance. He's the only guy we have that can keep the Cavs off the glass.

Comment

I say the Raps are gonna win. Whats the line on this one?

Comment

Working...
                                X