Game #22: Toronto Raptors 101 - Cleveland Cavaliers 105

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
    I think the Cavs will continue to trap and show Lou the double team. The other bench players — particular Patterson and GV — need to have decent shooting nights.

And Jonas needs to absolutely be a beast on the boards for us to have a chance. He's the only guy we have that can keep the Cavs off the glass.
    If JV beasts early, Cleveland will go small and DC will play into their hands. That's why LBJ is such a difference maker.

Comment

Keys to this game (for me):

1. JV needs to play like it matters.
      2. Rebound the damn ball (looking at you Amir and 2Pat)
      3. Team needs to hit their 3's. They'll get open looks, just make them.

Comment

My prediction is that Bruno will wear brown khakis and a blue blazer while Bebe will be sporting something more modern.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
          If JV beasts early, Cleveland will go small and DC will play into their hands. That's why LBJ is such a difference maker.
          I pray Casey resists the urge. He played JV and Amir in the 4th quarter of the Kings game against their weird no-too-big-not-too-small line-up, and they managed to hang on.

Who plays SF and SG typically when Cav's go small?

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
            I pray Casey resists the urge. He played JV and Amir in the 4th quarter of the Kings game against their weird no-too-big-not-too-small line-up, and they managed to hang on.

Who plays SF and SG typically when Cav's go small?
            Hayes

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
              My prediction is that Bruno will wear brown khakis and a blue blazer while Bebe will be sporting something more modern.
              Thats the only gear hes got.. we really need KG in this team so that he can buy the rooks suits like he always does.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                Thats the only gear hes got.. we really need KG in this team so that he can buy the rooks suits like he always does.
                We need to make a deal fast. Raptors are losing style points every game. Landry's towel waving could use work too.

Comment

while we wait
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

This thread is Joey-Sanctioned.

I approve of this message.

Zainab was doing me a favour. My energy has been channeled into the making of this thread. Thanks Zainab!

*Crazy day at the office. UGH.

Comment

I predict we get embarrassed off the court tonight, cementing us as a good team, very good at times, but a step or two below contender status.

If we lose by single digits without DD, that in itself is a win.

Go raps!

Comment

Really tricky day to bet in the NBA tonight.. so I had to take Ross (13.5) and Jonas (11.5) points overs.. just for fun yall.

Comment

it will be interesting if the ot has any impact on our energy

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
                            it will be interesting if the ot has any impact on our energy
                            doubt it.

Comment

Hmm.. Fields may be useful tonight... forgot about OT
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Omg....go on to Cavs forums....and see Raps fans writing things like, "we are going to lose today, but lets hope we have a good game" LIKE SERIOUSLY!! You don't go in to enemy lines and write that. It's a big no-no! We are going to win.....all the debby downers can go cry themselves a river! It's going to be ONIONS BABY ONIONS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X