Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nets reportedly plan to dismantle: Should Raps try and snag KG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead
    replied
    KG has a no trade clause as well

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    all the trades I listed make sense for the receiving team just not Brooklyn. They gotta find a way to pull of some Gay like trades and get two or three exceptional people for each bloated deal going out.

the ideal trade for Brooklyn for Joe Johnson would be for a package of

1st round pick/2nd round pick/1 exiring contract/1 good role player

Same for Deron Williams.

For KG you need to look for a young playoff team that needs some veteran expiernce. You give up an expiring and a prospect for that.

Lopez I'm not sure what he is worth...injuries have kicked his ass...but healthy he can get you 20/8 and almost passable defense.

Kirilenko is gone

I would keep Jack and Teletovic

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
    oh he offend

he offend my friend
    I offend your friend? Well i hope he's on the mend. I did not intend, to break him but only bend, for my opinion is all I lend.

Leave a comment:

• bryan colangelo
    replied
    thead wrote: View Post
    no offend taken
    oh he offend

he offend my friend

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    No offend but all those ideas are terrible andmake little sense for any of the teams
    no offend taken

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    thead wrote: View Post
    Charlotte should grab Joe Johnson in a swap for Stephenson and Gilchrist/picks

Lakers should grab DeRon Williams for Nash/Lin/Picks if they get them Jordan Hill if they don't

Washington should grab Garnett for Porter/Webster

Toronto should pick up Kirilenko and Teletovic for Hayes/pick
    No offend but all those ideas are terrible andmake little sense for any of the teams

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    Charlotte should grab Joe Johnson in a swap for Stephenson and Gilchrist/picks

Lakers should grab DeRon Williams for Nash/Lin/Picks if they get them Jordan Hill if they don't

Washington should grab Garnett for Porter/Webster

Toronto should pick up Kirilenko and Teletovic for Hayes/pick

Leave a comment:

• bryan colangelo
    replied
    Isn't this KG's last season? Is he retiring?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Mediumcore wrote: View Post
    Just can't see him playing for us though. He would get on players if they didn't play hard on defense.

I
    How is that a bad thing???

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    KG isn't listed there though ... pretty sure he still has a No Trade clause doesn't he?

Leave a comment:

• Mediumcore
    replied
    I would love to have KG as our starting PF, if he could manage the minutes but off the bench would be great as well. Just can't see him playing for us though. He would get on players if they didn't play hard on defense.

I'd be interested in a 3 way trade if it could get us a young player or picks maybe. Clippers must still want KG.....can we help facilitate a trade?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post
    What happened...the Russian owner losing money on the oil market?
    More like they suck and all that overpaid over the hill crap they threw at the wall hoping it would stick clearly didnt. Time for a reset.

The Russian kajillionaire took a huge hit recently. $111 million in losses. Fortunately for him that's 1% of his net worth.

Leave a comment:

• bryan colangelo
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    KG as a backup C maybe?
    I hate KG so much but even I have to acknowledge this might be a good idea.

His illegal screens would create so many looks for Ross, DeRozan, Lowry ... probably even Jonas LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Joe Johnson could if he'd agree to be a role player.

I don't think Deron Williams is a winner based on his body of work and how he managed his career to date. I hope he proves me wrong, he has the talent to, but all that said he's not a step in the direction this team is heading. Not to mention he gave up a sweet gig in Utah for the "big market". If he's still stuck in that mindset then he's not going to appreciate Toronto for all its greatness; seems like Americans consider this place a small market and disregard the population and the fan base.

Lopez? Not really interested either.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
    DWill is absolutely a winner, and if not for injuries would still be considered a top PG. That said, he's totally redundant here (obviously).

No interest in Johnson or Lopez. I think whoever takes any of those three contracts is probably desperate.

The one guy I'd like as a mentor is KG. The guy is the definition of a winner. But I think we can actually do better than trading for his $12mm expiring.

AK47 is intriguing but I'd rather roll with JJ and keep our powder dry.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    What happened...the Russian owner losing money on the oil market?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X