Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nets reportedly plan to dismantle: Should Raps try and snag KG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbas
    replied
    My options are KG as a mentor for JV (THIS WILL HELP JV A LOT) but he has a trade clause and probably wont come here

And second option is Joe Johnson but i'll rather save nearly 25MIL and sign another player

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    No Thanks....and JJ costs a fortune...23 this yr and nearly 25 next....pfffftttt

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Get KG for veteran experience and he can play some minutes at back up C

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    KG as a backup C maybe?

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Joe Johnson could if he'd agree to be a role player.

I don't think Deron Williams is a winner based on his body of work and how he managed his career to date. I hope he proves me wrong, he has the talent to, but all that said he's not a step in the direction this team is heading. Not to mention he gave up a sweet gig in Utah for the "big market". If he's still stuck in that mindset then he's not going to appreciate Toronto for all its greatness; seems like Americans consider this place a small market and disregard the population and the fan base.

Lopez? Not really interested either.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Get KG to mentor JV

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    You really think they'd trade them to the "fuck Brooklyn" team that's first place in their division?

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    Joe Johnson.....but where would he fit in the starting lineup is my only concern mainly cuz we have defined roles and it may alter team chemistry....

Leave a comment:

• Nets reportedly plan to dismantle: Should Raps try and snag KG?

Yes
    35.71%
    No
    64.29%

The poll is expired.

"The Brooklyn Nets have begun reaching out to teams to let them know that former All-Stars Deron Williams, Brook Lopez and Joe Johnson are all available via trade" (Stein, 2014, Para. 1)

Do you think one of those players can help the raptors
    I think its HIGHLY UNLIKELY we get them, but if the right trade comes by that benefits us, why not?
Working...
X