Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do you think DeRozan will return ???? POLL

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    I WISH he was 100% by the 19th. I'm seeing that game live and it's my first time seeing the Raps live in about 7 years so it'll be a bit of a bummer with no DD
    Dec 19? no chance.
    Mamba Mentality

    Comment


    • #17
      I'd say Jan 12th is a good return date for him.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

      Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

      Comment


      • #18
        KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I was being kind of tongue in cheek but i do think the first week of january is realistic. Hes physically a freak and im thinking his body heals faster than the average man.
        On long homestan

        Comment


        • #19
          2087
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

          Comment


          • #20
            MACK11 wrote: View Post
            2087

            Comment


            • #21
              MACK11 wrote: View Post
              2087
              Shit man, you just got all Interstellar up in here.....

              Comment


              • #22
                ball4life wrote: View Post
                This injury is gonna hurt his All star chances.
                Along with his groin
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

                Comment


                • #23
                  rocwell wrote: View Post
                  So apparently sometime in the next 20 years derozan will get addicted to meth..
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    The longer he is out the better for 2 reasons:

                    1) comes back 100%

                    And more importantly

                    2) the team faces adversity and makes mistakes like last night where the guards realized they need to use their bigs. This way when DD comes back, he is returning to a better TEAM, and will make that better team better.

                    I believe LeBron had a comment before the first time we played them about us not facing adversity yet. Now is the perfect time to live and learn...and shift more of the offense to our hyper efficient bigs

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post

                      2) the team faces adversity and makes mistakes like last night where the guards realized they need to use their bigs. This way when DD comes back, he is returning to a better TEAM, and will make that better team better.
                      The thing is that Casey is riding the wheels of Lowry... Kyle Lowry can not sustain 40+ mpg

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                        The thing is that Casey is riding the wheels of Lowry... Kyle Lowry can not sustain 40+ mpg
                        I agree. Adversity applies to the coaches as well and being in the position where they are. I expect them to be a to learn and adapt at a high level.

                        If Casey doesn't improve in this area he can pack up his rock and move on. It is a great test for him...of which he is failing miserably so far.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                          I agree. Adversity applies to the coaches as well and being in the position where they are. I expect them to be a to learn and adapt at a high level.

                          If Casey doesn't improve in this area he can pack up his rock and move on. It is a great test for him...of which he is failing miserably so far.
                          When do you guys stop putting blame on the coach and put a little bit of it to the players. Don't you think lowry kinda WANTS to play 40 a game since he is without doubt best player suited up. How many times do you see lowry put his hand out to Casey to tell him to keep him in the game longer. ALOT. Whenever Casey calls a sub or lowry, he just looks at him, puts his hand out, and boom he's still in the game

                          Lowry wants to show everyone this is his team and that he can carry them, hence all the shots he takes. And personally, if I were given that same chance, I would want to prove to everyone too
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            When do you guys stop putting blame on the coach and put a little bit of it to the players. Don't you think lowry kinda WANTS to play 40 a game since he is without doubt best player suited up. How many times do you see lowry put his hand out to Casey to tell him to keep him in the game longer. ALOT. Whenever Casey calls a sub or lowry, he just looks at him, puts his hand out, and boom he's still in the game

                            Lowry wants to show everyone this is his team and that he can carry them, hence all the shots he takes. And personally, if I were given that same chance, I would want to prove to everyone too
                            Save that for the playoffs?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              When do you guys stop putting blame on the coach and put a little bit of it to the players. Don't you think lowry kinda WANTS to play 40 a game since he is without doubt best player suited up. How many times do you see lowry put his hand out to Casey to tell him to keep him in the game longer. ALOT. Whenever Casey calls a sub or lowry, he just looks at him, puts his hand out, and boom he's still in the game

                              Lowry wants to show everyone this is his team and that he can carry them, hence all the shots he takes. And personally, if I were given that same chance, I would want to prove to everyone too
                              Coaches have to save players from themselves.

                              Playing Lowry 40min during the regular season is just irresponsible and flat out stupid.
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Coaches have to save players from themselves.

                                Playing Lowry 40min during the regular season is just irresponsible and flat out stupid.
                                Fair enough. But it's not like other coaches don't do it. Thibs is a great example, he runs his starters into the ground. At least Casey only does that with lowry. And only started doing it when demar went down.

                                Even lebron and Irving or averaging nearly 40 minuets a game. Harden and ariza also up there. And so is d will. It's not just Casey who's "running his players into the ground." Look around the league. So I guess you could say the entire league is irresponsible and flat out stupid as well
                                Last edited by yabadabayolo; Wed Dec 10th, 2014, 10:23 PM.
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X