Fan Opinion: Just trade Jonas already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lewro wrote: View Post
    Long term I have hope that yak is the best blend of all four centers.
    Poeltl reminds me of Jonas before we tried to turn him into Hibbert.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      I'd love to get LMA! I think the combo Sully/Bebe/ Poeltl can hold down the C position if LMA is PF.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      LMA is slacking this year. I think Pop tried to call him out when he ripped the Spurs' effort few days ago.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        LMA is slacking this year. I think Pop tried to call him out when he ripped the Spurs' effort few days ago.
        I hope Pop keeps on doing that. Hopefully LMA demads a trade by Feb.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Poeltl reminds me of Jonas before we tried to turn him into Hibbert.
          Poeltl is more athletic than a young JV. Better lateral quickness. Better defender all around than JV was at 21.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

I hope Pop keeps on doing that. Hopefully LMA demads a trade by Feb.

He won't be happy here mate.

Lamarcus chose the Spurs cuz they pitched him on becoming the center of their offence..

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              He won't be happy here mate.

Lamarcus chose the Spurs cuz they pitched him on becoming the center of their offence..
              It's a lot easier to implement a talent like that than JV. Seeing that LMA can score from anywhere on the court. Not just on the low block.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

It's a lot easier to implement a talent like that than JV. Seeing that LMA can score from anywhere on the court. Not just on the low block.

Rudy Gay can score from anywhere on the court also. In some ways, Aldridge is a bigger, better version of Gay - guys who love the jumpshot.

If we get rid of Demar, OK, bring Aldridge in. But Demar isn't going anywhere and we saw what happened 3 years back.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                  Rudy Gay can score from anywhere on the court also. In some ways, Aldridge is a bigger, better version of Gay - guys who love the jumpshot.

If we get rid of Demar, OK, bring Aldridge in. But Demar isn't going anywhere and we saw what happened 3 years back.
                  Did you really compare LMA to Rudy Gay?

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

I'd love to get LMA! I think the combo Sully/Bebe/ Poeltl can hold down the C position if LMA is PF.

The amount of contested mid-range jumpers taken with his addition would probably make me lose my hair.

Not to mention, LMA is slow (same problem as JV defensively). Have you seen him and Pau play together? It's a defensive nightmare. It'll be the same here. He'll be too slow to keep up with the stupid "scramble" defense.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      The amount of contested mid-range jumpers taken with his addition would probably make me lose my hair.

Not to mention, LMA is slow (same problem as JV defensively). Have you seen him and Pau play together? It's a defensive nightmare. It'll be the same here. He'll be too slow to keep up with the stupid "scramble" defense.
                      LMA is not as slow as JV. He also a better defender. Also the Debo/LMA PnR would be almost impossible to stop.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Hypothetically if we traded bebe what is his market now? He's played well now that's he's finally getting mins so his value has gone up but what's he worth?

Comment

• Sorry, thought I was in trade chatter

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                            Hypothetically if we traded bebe what is his market now? He's played well now that's he's finally getting mins so his value has gone up but what's he worth?
                            depends. does any other team think a guy whos literally only played >20 minutes a game only 10 times in 3 years is reliable enough to trade for? a guy who only made it through training camp ONCE without getting injured, and whos first passion isn't even basketball?

Comment

LMA is not as slow as JV. He also a better defender. Also the Debo/LMA PnR would be almost impossible to stop.

The raptors PnR is and will be predictable. Hint, the ball handler does not pass the ball.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                                The raptors PnR is and will be predictable. Hint, the ball handler does not pass the ball.
                                Yet, they still can't stop it.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X