Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odin
    replied
    This thread is over two years old but the more things change, the more they stay the same.

This summer/draft night really is time to trade Jonas.

By the way I'm a huge Jonas fan but I've become numb to his situation.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Yet, they still can't stop it.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Those deadly pnrs can be stopped imo. (Looking at you Steph-Draymond!!!) I mean what if you send closest wing to double up PG in ICE defence? Obviously that leaves someone guarding 2 players, but if PG was really really hot.. Why not? it could work.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied

Not unless it's the playoffs

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Jangles wrote: View Post
    So then we don't even need LMA for this?
    Makes it even harder to guard. Cause you just can't leave LMA open. That money.

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied

So then we don't even need LMA for this?

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Jangles wrote: View Post
    The raptors PnR is and will be predictable. Hint, the ball handler does not pass the ball.

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    LMA is not as slow as JV. He also a better defender. Also the Debo/LMA PnR would be almost impossible to stop.

The raptors PnR is and will be predictable. Hint, the ball handler does not pass the ball.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    lewro wrote: View Post
    Hypothetically if we traded bebe what is his market now? He's played well now that's he's finally getting mins so his value has gone up but what's he worth?
    depends. does any other team think a guy whos literally only played >20 minutes a game only 10 times in 3 years is reliable enough to trade for? a guy who only made it through training camp ONCE without getting injured, and whos first passion isn't even basketball?

Leave a comment:

• lewro
    replied
    Sorry, thought I was in trade chatter

Leave a comment:

• lewro
    replied
    Hypothetically if we traded bebe what is his market now? He's played well now that's he's finally getting mins so his value has gone up but what's he worth?

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    The amount of contested mid-range jumpers taken with his addition would probably make me lose my hair.

Not to mention, LMA is slow (same problem as JV defensively). Have you seen him and Pau play together? It's a defensive nightmare. It'll be the same here. He'll be too slow to keep up with the stupid "scramble" defense.
    LMA is not as slow as JV. He also a better defender. Also the Debo/LMA PnR would be almost impossible to stop.

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    I'd love to get LMA! I think the combo Sully/Bebe/ Poeltl can hold down the C position if LMA is PF.

The amount of contested mid-range jumpers taken with his addition would probably make me lose my hair.

Not to mention, LMA is slow (same problem as JV defensively). Have you seen him and Pau play together? It's a defensive nightmare. It'll be the same here. He'll be too slow to keep up with the stupid "scramble" defense.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Rudy Gay can score from anywhere on the court also. In some ways, Aldridge is a bigger, better version of Gay - guys who love the jumpshot.

If we get rid of Demar, OK, bring Aldridge in. But Demar isn't going anywhere and we saw what happened 3 years back.
    Did you really compare LMA to Rudy Gay?

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    It's a lot easier to implement a talent like that than JV. Seeing that LMA can score from anywhere on the court. Not just on the low block.

Rudy Gay can score from anywhere on the court also. In some ways, Aldridge is a bigger, better version of Gay - guys who love the jumpshot.

If we get rid of Demar, OK, bring Aldridge in. But Demar isn't going anywhere and we saw what happened 3 years back.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    He won't be happy here mate.

Lamarcus chose the Spurs cuz they pitched him on becoming the center of their offence..
    It's a lot easier to implement a talent like that than JV. Seeing that LMA can score from anywhere on the court. Not just on the low block.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X