No announcement yet.

Kyle Lowry: All-Star Starter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But with that being said, i want to see 2 raptors in the All-Star game so let's keep voting our asses off
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
      But with that being said, i want to see 2 raptors in the All-Star game so let's keep voting our asses off
      Doubt we vote anyone in tbh. Dwade and Kyrie will probably start because they're more recognized names around the NBA. Lowry will 100% get the respect he deserves from the coaches and get in, especially after getting snubbed last year. But I just feel like Demar might not.

Comment

Bonus Jonas, as Matt Devlin says to Jack, "you gotta BELIEVE!"

Which reminds me I should vote today

Comment

We Tha North wrote: View Post
          Bonus Jonas, as Matt Devlin says to Jack, "you gotta BELIEVE!"

Which reminds me I should vote today
          Doing my best, I've voted everyday so far!

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
            Doing my best, I've voted everyday so far!
            x2

Comment

Been voting every single day!

I don't think Kyle will start but at least we're showing him support I guess lool
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Voted every day for this one. I'll admit that I've staggered my voting tendencies (in regards to the East) but have a relatively solid 5 guys for the West (Gasol, Davis, Cousins, Curry, Harden).

Absolutely would love it if we could vote Lowry into the starting lineup but there's absolutely no way he's not chosen by the coaches this year. It's an open secret that he should have been an all star last year and he's a legitimate MVP candidate this year.

East, I've been voting Lowry, Demar, Gasol, JV, Vucevic (don't care that the Magic have a losing record, this guy's been crazy good). I'll also openly admit that if I was voting by who I thought deserved to start, it'd be a different 5 for the East (it'd be Lowry, Wall, Lebron, Gasol, Bosh).

I'm not so sure Demar makes it in this year. There are just way too many great point guards in the East that there really might not be a shooting guard picked.
                Last edited by Just Is; Sun Dec 14, 2014, 09:33 PM.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

If we end up 1st or 2nd by the cutoff, we should have at least 2 allstars. I dont think any team has been first or second without 2 allstars. Keep voting Lowry and Demar. Even though Demar is injured when he comes back he should still be at his all star level and guys get voted in all the time that have missed more games than he will.

Comment

I have voted 3 times now.
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

4th time voting the same lineups
                      Lowry-DD-Ross-Bruno-JV
                      Paul-Curry-Davis-Cousins-Gasol

Comment

I voted for KL, JV, AJ, TR & LW. DD will get on regardless.

Comment

Daily Reminder to vote, goddamnnit!

Avenge Lowry!

Comment

Remember, fans only vote for the starters. Having said that, I couldn't vote for any Raptor outside of Lowry.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Remember, fans only vote for the starters. Having said that, I couldn't vote for any Raptor outside of Lowry.
                              No love for Bruno? C'mon man......
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                No love for Bruno? C'mon man......
                                My phone exploded when I clicked on Bruno's name.

Comment

Working...
                                X