• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gonna feel bad that demar wont make it this year

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      gonna feel bad that demar wont make it this year
      I feel like Jimmy Butler would've outplayed him anyway. That dude deserves ASG
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Vote!!
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Twice a day - once online and once through texting -every day but two so far.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Vote!!
            Done..

My lineups:

West: Anthony Davis - - - -

East: - - - Kyle Lowry -

Comment

• I have been voting daily by making statuses on Facebook, will voting in this format give all three guys votes?

Kyle Lowry, Demar DeRozan & Jonas Valanciunas #NBABALLOT

I'm asking because when I went to the hash tag page most people were only putting one name with each #NBABALLOT

Comment

• Vote!
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Done

Comment

• I spilled beer on my laptop and its now sitting in rice so that has definitely slowed down my voting. I dont like doing stuff on my phone.
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Maybe merge this with the "All Star" thread but......VOTE FOR LOWRY! I mentioned it there but I'll repeat it here. Toronto's voting mojo has gotten LouWill ranked as the 9th best guard in the league and JV is the 8th best frontcourt player (keep in mind the "frontcourt" includes LeBron and Carmelo). You can do it!

Comment

• Its a shame that Lowry is fourth guard behind Kyrie Irving in the current voting, proves that the NBA All-Star selection is nothing but a popularity contest.

Comment

• done

Comment

• lowry wins some gross award

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/12/25...the-year-award

Comment

• More love for Lowry (this time from ESPN):
                              http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/p...irst-trimester

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                More love for Lowry (this time from ESPN):
                                http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/p...irst-trimester
                                Nice. And so it begins. I know there's piece in another thread that is a general write up on the Raptors season. Not sure exactly who the author is but even if you take a thousand grains of salt, the phrase "the raptors are one of the coolest teams around" is still a shock to hear given that just months ago we were in the Milwauke/Minnesota/Charlotte dustbin of irrelevant NBA franchises (if not worse). The fact that we won a coin toss (even if it's a fictional one)? Not bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X