Voted:

Bruno
    Ross
    JV
    Lowry
    DD

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      JV definitely deserves some serious thought for coaches. Noah is there for sure I assume, but JV is putting up some very good numbers this year and he's on the first place team. Next year is guaranteed!
      Noah is going to get it just for name recognition alone but he has had an awful year so far.

Comment

Fan votes might not put Lowry in - I could see them going for Kyrie or John Wall. The coaches will put him in for sure if the fans don't.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Horford will get votes.. Atlanta's only 1/2 game out of first in the East. He'll get in before JV will.

Comment

If kyle didn't make it last year no way will valanciunas. Hes averaging like 11 and 8 lol come on people. And whoever said next year forsure, not likely. When youre the north you have to really be good for a little while to get in. Im sure he'll make a couple all star games when hes 26, 27 years old. He's still extremely young for a big guy a lot of people forget that.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Just a bump to remind y'all to vote today, if you haven't already.

I wonder how the twitter votes are counted? Can you spam twitter with votes everyday? Do they get double counted? Can you vote on Twitter and the NBA website?

All the NBA cares about is consumer engagement and online hype, so they probably don't care.

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                Just a bump to remind y'all to vote today, if you haven't already.
                I'm still too lazy. Any help please?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Youre too lazy to move your fingers on your phone? Life must be difficult for you
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• The NBA.com ballot is available in 11 languages on NBA.com/asb. Voters can fill out one full ballot per day on NBA.com/asb from a desktop or mobile browser.

• Twitter voting allows fans to tweet a vote for 10 unique players each day throughout the All-Star balloting period. The tweet, retweet, or reply must include the player's first and last name, along with hash tag #NBABallot.

• Facebook voting allows fans to post a status from their personal Facebook accounts. The posts must include the player's first and last name, along with hash tag #NBABallot. Fans can post votes for 10 unique players per day.
                      • Fans can use Instagram to vote by posting an original photo, using #NBABallot and the player's first and last name in the photo caption. Fans can vote for 10 unique players per day.

• SMS voting by texting the player's last name to 6-9-6-2-2 ("MYNBA") on any wireless device. Fans can vote for 10 different players per day, per phone number, via SMS voting by sending 10 separate SMS messages, each one with a different player's last name. Message and data rates may apply.

• NBA fans can also access the ballot and vote through the NBA Game Time and NBA Game Time from Sprint applications, available on Android and iOS. Fans can fill out one full ballot per day, through the NBA Game Time and NBA Game Time from Sprint application, the most comprehensive app in the marketplace for NBA fans.

Comment

still too lazy guys.

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Youre too lazy to move your fingers on your phone? Life must be difficult for you
                        My fingers are busy at the moment, please leave your name and a brief message, and they will contact you asap
                        Last edited by rocwell; Fri Dec 12, 2014, 07:21 PM.

Comment

still too lazy guys.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Get your shit together rocwell lol
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

voted day 2

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                                Get your shit together rocwell lol
                                I will. Next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X