No announcement yet.

Kyle Lowry: All-Star Starter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millsap was an all star last year. Horford's a 2x all star.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Millsap was an all star last year. Horford's a 2x all star.
      In truth; Korver, Horford & Teague should've made the team. The problem is that ATLiens don't vote/care. Incredibly sad but, true.

Comment

• godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
        The Hawks are best in the East. Number of All-Stars voted to, selected to the All-Star team?: 0. Their coach will represent the East but only because they are the best team in the East

It'll take some time for that team game to stick with people. Early 2000s Pistons had to rely on coaches' selections for a while IIRC.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          JV had way more votes than DD - even with the injury that surprises me.
          The east just doesn't have very many quality, recognizable bigs.

Comment

• DeMar is so family, he doesn't take his shoes off!!!

Greg Stiemsma is down with Kyle Lowry!!!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              So awesome. I feel pretty good about Raptors fans right now .. although, I'd say getting selected by the coaches holds technically more merit, its still pretty damn sweet.
              true. fan voting support is still massive too though! he definitely would have been coach-voted in anyway if he wasn't a starter. an actual legit all-star that fans still voted for! awesome.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                So awesome. I feel pretty good about Raptors fans right now .. although, I'd say getting selected by the coaches holds technically more merit, its still pretty damn sweet.
                Think about how we can use this as selling point for free agents. 'If you're good, you'll have a whole country of psychotic fans voting for you.'

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                  Think about how we can use this as selling point for free agents. 'If you're good, you'll have a whole country of psychotic fans voting for you.'
                  Former MLSE ceo tweeted that they used "the whole country" pitch for every FA.

Comment

• I voted once.

Lowry can thank me later.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                      Apparently Kyrie's max deal will be cut short because of him missing the all star starter list. he is gonna lose 12 to 20 million depends on the cap over the next 4-5 years. Thats a pretty big "fuck you" to Kyrie Irving from Canada.
                      Is this real? He's got a clause in his contract that rests on fan popularity???

Comment

• This is great for Lowry.

I find the ASG very boring so I'm going to skip it. Hopefully someone at RR can break down how he performed.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Is this real? He's got a clause in his contract that rests on fan popularity???
                          LOL yes apparently there is. It's either you start 2 all star games while being in your rookie deal or you win an MVP during the same time. It's called the Derrick Rose exception.

Comment

• Hell, yeah. This is frickin' awesome! I voted three times. This should go a LONG, LONG way to convincing future free agents to come here. Kyrie Irving and his massively overrated butt getting screwed over is the cherry on top. lmao.

Raptor fans bringing it! Take that, Amir.

#PowerOfTheNorth

Comment

• godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                              In truth; Korver, Horford & Teague should've made the team. The problem is that ATLiens don't vote/care. Incredibly sad but, true.
                              I'm sure they'll be selected by the coaches. No biggy.

Comment

• I'm glad they're being coached by Bud... I know it's an exhibition but maybe Lowry learns a little something about ball movement! Personally voted 3 times a day for the last month+... Not that it's a competition, but I definitely won
                                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                                X