X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    anyone see this burn from brandon jennings?

Felt sorry about his achillies injury.

Past tense.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle_Si
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Exactly what help did Kyle get?

A Bieber tweet that didn't end up counting because Beebs is too stupid to put #NBAballot?

Nothing significant at all from Drake, the guy American media jumped on as carrying Lowry by campaigning for him on social media?

Probably the biggest difference maker from "famous" people came from our PM Harper. And that was still not a huge bump.

Pretty sure I saw a story or two about how other guys got celebrity boosts in their cities...Jennings is just petty and bitter.
    It's funny how he ends it with "that's all it takes". Oh really? What place is your shitty ass team in? What a loser.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied

Exactly what help did Kyle get?

A Bieber tweet that didn't end up counting because Beebs is too stupid to put #NBAballot?

Nothing significant at all from Drake, the guy American media jumped on as carrying Lowry by campaigning for him on social media?

Probably the biggest difference maker from "famous" people came from our PM Harper. And that was still not a huge bump.

Pretty sure I saw a story or two about how other guys got celebrity boosts in their cities...Jennings is just petty and bitter.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

haters gon' hate, potatoes gon' potate

Honestly, it's just jealousy - like I'm sorry a whole country wouldn't support you because they have like 31 other teams to support in every freaking city.

It's not like Kyle was active on fb/twitter/instagram asking people to show support for him. This was the reward from a country on the basis of him winning our hearts.

Like seriously, some people need better things to do like improve their game for instance but nope, they'd rather be talking smack!

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    Korver should not and will not be an all star.

Leave a comment:

• Mindlessness
    replied
    Torontos_Raptor wrote: View Post
    Fair point, but I don't think signing an 8 year deal for loads of money is a sign of how much you care. I judge passion based on the performance I see on the court/ice
    Well he's PPG player. There's like, less than 10 players in the league who can do that... But anyways, this forum isn't for hockey.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    Mindlessness wrote: View Post
    No offense, but Kessel's just an introvert, he's not good socially which makes it seem like he doesn't care. But anyone who re-signs for 8 years to the TORONTO FUCKING MAPLE LEAFS cares.
    .....about making a lot of money. He is fine and getting crap for basically doing his job well.

Leave a comment:

• SamMitchells
    replied
    Shout out to thead. Fuck hockey , may toronto become a basketball city.

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    I'm from a small hockey town and I'm one of the few basketball fans...I come here to escape hockey...can we please not talk about hockey

Leave a comment:

• Torontos_Raptor
    replied
    Fair point, but I don't think signing an 8 year deal for loads of money is a sign of how much you care. I judge passion based on the performance I see on the court/ice

Leave a comment:

• Mindlessness
    replied
    No offense, but Kessel's just an introvert, he's not good socially which makes it seem like he doesn't care. But anyone who re-signs for 8 years to the TORONTO FUCKING MAPLE LEAFS cares.

Leave a comment:

• Torontos_Raptor
    replied
    Kyle Lowry: The All-Star We've Always Wanted

Full Post: http://sportsranthouse.blogspot.ca/2...ted-k-yle.html

Leave a comment:

• Letter N
    replied
    Does Lowry get to wear #7 in the ASG, or can you not double up numbers like a legit game (in which case Melo would take 7)?

EDIT: Looked it up, ya he gets to wear his number. And the jersey looks sick (http://store.nba.com/2015_All_Star_G...wingman_Jersey)
    Last edited by Letter N; Mon Jan 26, 2015, 12:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Great quote from Kyle about the current low level of play:

"Well, right now we aren't winning games that we should, but that's a part of the season, that's just the way it goes, but you've seen what we can do when we are in our stride. So once we hit our stride again, we'll be that team that people look at and say, "OK, we have [the Raptors] coming in and it's going to be a rough one."

Interview link below:
    http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story...oronto-raptors

Leave a comment:

Working...
X