Raptors (Home) vs. Pistons (Away) - Mar.3,2022 @ 4:30 EST/ Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Yeah, the spacing is terrible out there with all the non-shooters. Teams can double and pack the paint with impunity. How Pascal and Scottie managed to score 28 & 21 on great efficiency is a minor miracle.

patience....they are both coming back thankfully because their injuries are not signifigant.....imo...malicki flynn is the key here and world level elite nick nurse knows it and thats why he made him the unequivocal number one guard off the bench from here on out. the raptors can go deep if thad is the same bulls thad and flynn can produce those magical numbers he did last year when he won rookie of the month.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Casey forgoes game planning for every game and watches every raptor game
      Joking aside, if all it takes is a bit of game-planning.... that doesn't bode well for our systems in the playoffs, when the opposing team WILL actually focus 100% on disrupting what we do.
      Last edited by golden; Fri Mar 4, 2022, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• gambler wrote: View Post

trent is going to go cold when you are missing og and fvv....two 20 point scores that can shoot the three. the current version of gary trent jr is not a number one or two option and probably never will be...but he is an excellent number three option and in all likelihood will continue to be so once both og and fvv are 100 percent healthy. this is not hard to understand....its actually pretty easy.
        Well, OG and FVV were healthy last year and also earlier this season

Anyways, If Trent is your #3 option then you're likely a treadmill team. The reality is Siakam is a #2 option at best and FVV is #3. Both those guys are so much better than Trent.. And oh, OG is better than Trent too and I don't look at OG as a #3.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• trent shoots 40 from the 3 on 8 attempts a game...he has seven 30 point games.... a lot of teams want a guy like that at 20mm/year just the same that a lot of teams would like tyler herro who has only put up five 30-point games with very similar numbers. fvv third option?.....do you know how many guys average 20/5/5 and 40 from the 3?....ill give you a hint....you can probably fit that select group on one hand....and i can pretty much guarantee you that they are not doing those numbers on 38 minutes/game with no nights off.....relax and dont pass an early judgement...the raptors will be full strength shortly enough

Comment

trent shoots 40 from the 3 on 8 attempts a game...he has seven 30 point games.... a lot of teams want a guy like that at 20mm/year just the same that a lot of teams would like tyler herro who has only put up five 30-point games with very similar numbers. fvv third option?.....do you know how many guys average 20/5/5 and 40 from the 3?....ill give you a hint....you can probably fit that select group on one hand....and i can pretty much guarantee you that they are not doing those numbers on 38 minutes/game with no nights off.....relax and dont pass an early judgement...the raptors will be full strength shortly enough
            Kyle Lowry was their 3rd option when they won the championship. Kyle Lowry is better than FVV.

As for Trent, I'm not paying a one trick phony 20m+/year.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• i never said that fvv was better than 2019 lowry.....who cares?.....i dont understand what the 2019 raptors have to do with the 2021 raptors

Comment

i never said that fvv was better than 2019 lowry.....who cares?.....i dont understand what the 2019 raptors have to do with the 2021 raptors
                gambler is rookie of the month

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Kyle Lowry was their 3rd option when they won the championship. Kyle Lowry is better than FVV.

As for Trent, I'm not paying a one trick phony 20m+/year.
                  How is Trent a one trick pony?

There is a LOT more to his game than 3s.

Comment

i never said that fvv was better than 2019 lowry.....who cares?.....i dont understand what the 2019 raptors have to do with the 2021 raptors
                    They both have the same team name?

Comment

Working...
                    X