Game #23: Indiana Pacers 94 - Toronto Raptors 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    In other news, Cavs being destroyed by the Pelicans.
    Cavs were being destroyed by the Raptors...difference, raptors don't have a poster boy princess like Davis, so they got absolutely hosed in the 4th.

Eff the Cavs.

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
      is he drunk, honestly wtf man. he does this every year
      Best part of the broadcast. Much rather Jack and Matt having a good time, cracking wise, than listen to all the other nonsense announcers in the league.

You guys should see how much props other teams' fans give Matt and Jack on other sites.

Comment

• What you don't like the "Deep in the Q!" guy?

Comment

• Insulting Jack should be a clear cut case for instant banning on this forum.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
            Cavs were being destroyed by the Raptors...difference, raptors don't have a poster boy princess like Davis, so they got absolutely hosed in the 4th.

Eff the Cavs.
            are you saying that davis is allowed to get ft in the 4 agianst the cavs ? i didnt know this i thought all teams didnt get ft in the 4th agianst the cavs ? hmmm interesting its almost like there is a hidden agenda to allow some players to excell, perhaps these players have rather clean images and make the leauge alot of money.

Comment

• smart arse....

hahaha

Comment

Insulting Jack should be a clear cut case for instant banning on this forum.
                lol and now RR has 3 members

Comment

Insulting Jack should be a clear cut case for instant banning on this forum.
                  And 1.

Almost impossible to find that mix of knowledgeable and entertaining. Not to mention he and Matt have great chemistry.

I shudder to think back to when Leo used to clash with Chuck... Soooo awkward and uncomfortable. Ugh.

Comment

• Rod Black: "James, tell me about that dunk"
                    James Johnson: "Man, Coach asked me if I wanted to Iso... I'm so honoured he would even ask me that" HAHAHA I laughed so hard at this
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• OT: JV has officially passed Hibbert on the center ladder.

Comment

Eff the Cavs.
                        davis left the game in the 1st quarter. didnt even play the rest of the game.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          OT: JV has officially passed Hibbert on the center ladder.
                          all star jv

Comment

• Just got blown out 88 44 in a hc ball game...missed the raps game...

How did we do !
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Defense was better, still not perfect. Rebounding was obviously a point of emphasis after the Cleveland loss (rightly so) and the team responded. Bebe played the last 3 or so minutes of the fourth quarter. Missed a nice set up dunk from Vasquez and a few open jumpers. Ummm...I don't think Lowry even played in the fourth so, to answer your question, good!

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                                Just got blown out 88 44 in a hc ball game...missed the raps game...

How did we do !

Comment

Working...
                                X