Game# 66: Raptors @ Suns, Fri March 11, 9:00pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game# 66: Raptors @ Suns, Fri March 11, 9:00pm EST

Raptors are at 35-30. Currently 7th in the conference, 3 games back of 6th, and 2.5 games up from 8th. They are 16th in offense, 14th in defense, and 14th in net rating.

Suns are at 53-13. Currently 1st in the conference, 8.6 games ahead of 2nd. They are 4th in offense, 2nd in defense and 1st in net rating.

OG Anunoby and Malachi Flynn are likely unavailable. Khem Birch broke a tooth on Wednesday and is likely unavailable as well.

Chris Paul had surgery on his injured thumb and will be out for likely the rest of the regular season. Cameron Johnson has a quad injury and may not be available. Devin Booker was out on Covid protocols but is now available.

The Raptors lost to the Suns 99-95 on January 11. Neither Scottie Barnes nor Gary Trent Jr played in that game. OG Anunoby had a team high 25 points for the Raptors.

Phoenix is the capital city of Arizona. In 1969, a singer named Mark Lindsay sang a song called "Arizona" that had nothing to do with the state. It was apparently popular enough to reach #10 in the USA Billboard charts. Marion Crane from the movie Psycho fled Phoenix to California with $40,000. Only to be murdered in her shower by Norman Bates (sorry for the spoiler).

The Phoenix Suns have a mascot that is a gorilla. Gorillas are not native to Phoenix. And are not really associated with Suns either.

Now for the starting line ups (*subject to change)!

For the home team (in no particular order):

And for your Toronto Raptors:

Let's go Raptors!

Let's hope the late start will give them plenty of opportunity for a late nap.
    I went out for all-you-can-eat sushi and did my part .... game ready for Friday
    Last edited by G__Deane; Fri Mar 11, 2022, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Feeling a big statement win tonight
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        For which team

Comment

Game day! Yay! I must have got used to the whole 6 games in 8 days thing, even a day off or two feels like forever now.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

For which team
            I'll tell you after the game

Comment

We have a dinner reservation tonight. No more mask required in bars, restaurants, stores etc here(good stuff). Something also tells me that this is the PERFECT game to miss a Raps game.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                Are you talking about a Cam Payne revenge game?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Are you talking about a Cam Payne revenge game?
                  I think it will be a Wainright why didn’t you keep me game. On second thought it’s a thank you for letting me go and play for a contender.

Comment

Ayton will probably score a career night against Birch

horrendous defense and just useless offense

This was the player that DanH was hellbent about starting in favor of Scottie Barnes

Comment

Two years in a row…we got tortured as fans to see the Center position being abuse

Comment

Is the raptor on the sidelines? Booker talking alot to someone

Comment

The poor start lately is so correlated with Birch starting….

The margin of error is so small….Nurse if he wants to start Birch, just yank him back to the bench at the 8 minute mark and not the 5 minute mark….by that time, the team already in a hole

Comment

Barnes at year one 66th game and already seem unstoppable downlow when the team calls his number to post up

Comment

Precious is so comfortable out there

crazy fast track development

Comment

Working...
                              X