Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God damn what a stupid shot.

Comment

• WHY!!!!! chew down time and run a fucking play!!! that was like a turn over!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        LMAO well everyone knows we don't have a smart coach or smart players lol
        When they win this game and go 18-6 you're going to have to take this back ...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• 3 minutes left run the clock like wtf
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• TeamEd wrote: View Post
            How can an NBA offense be as bad as this Knicks offense. Every play seems to end up in an end of clock bailout shot.
            If we can keep it out of Carmelo's hands we can close this game out.

Comment

• Every play for this Knicks team ends up with the shot clock below 5 with nothing gained.
              @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                When they win this game and go 18-6 you're going to have to take this back ...lol

how would that change anything?

Comment

• Lowry is only 7-17, but he has taken more shots than anyone on the team. Very important basket, though.

Comment

• That was Lou's shot. It was perfect for him. However under the context of the circumstances, being up by 4 in OT with 3 minutes to go, they should have ran a play and gotten to the rim.
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Heat of the game...

Comment

Nope! We have not played well at all. We are just beating teams who play worse than us. At least since DD has been out
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                          That was Lou's shot. It was perfect for him. However under the context of the circumstances, being up by 4 in OT with 3 minutes to go, they should have ran a play and gotten to the rim.
                          Exactly, that's an okay shot for Lou in the 1st half

Comment

• 2pat with the defense!
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• LOL carmelo

Comment

• I don't like Kobe Lowry
                                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X