No announcement yet.

Game #24: Toronto Raptors 95 - New York Knicks 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should have read: bring the ball down.

Comment

• 2Pat you da real MVP, what a fantastic game by him offensively and defensively. How the hell did he only get a B- on the quick reaction?

With Lowry though the thing is your best players are always going to have off nights, we're just thankful to be deep enough to survive it.

The last couple of games James Johnson's had some incredibly stupid fouls on drives and shots by just being too aggressive, he's gotta sort it out. Fields played much better defence on Melo than JJ did.

I actually liked the Knicks offence in the first half though, they swung the ball a lot to the point of being too unselfish in some circumstances but it got stagnant in the second half.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
        2Pat you da real MVP, what a fantastic game by him offensively and defensively. How the hell did he only get a B- on the quick reaction?

With Lowry though the thing is your best players are always going to have off nights, we're just thankful to be deep enough to survive it.

The last couple of games James Johnson's had some incredibly stupid fouls on drives and shots by just being too aggressive, he's gotta sort it out. Fields played much better defence on Melo than JJ did.

I actually liked the Knicks offence in the first half though, they swung the ball a lot to the point of being too unselfish in some circumstances but it got stagnant in the second half.
        With some of the grades handed out lately, RR people are drunk I swear LOOOOOOOOOOOL
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Patterson on Melo was a GENIUS move by Casey.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            I looked at the box score, and Valanciunas was credited with 0 blocks???

What the hell??

Unless im imagining it, I could have sworn he got a couple blocks during the 4th
            You're right. watched the hour version. Sure looked like he blocked a Hardaway drive at the 4:30 mark and about a minute later blocked Amare.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Patterson on Melo was a GENIUS move by Casey.
              Yeah I remember last season vs the Thunder Amir played good defence on Durant and Patterson's been surprisingly good out on the perimeter defensively this season.

Comment

• was it casey or one of the players that called that timeout with 3 seconds left?
                that had me angry as hell, guys were wide open and there defense was a mess, then we take a timeout for another horrible iso play
                that shits got to stop, he should no longer see a clipboard in those situations

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Patterson on Melo was a GENIUS move by Casey.
                  It was a great move - teams should use it more. When he can abuse guys in the post, he is great - make him dribble out on the perimeter, and he only succeeds when he gets away with hooking his man or hits tough shots (which he is very good at).
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    You're right. watched the hour version. Sure looked like he blocked a Hardaway drive at the 4:30 mark and about a minute later blocked Amare.
                    And I barely lost blocks in fantasy, god damn it statisticians!

Comment

• anyone else hear the the "Let's Go Raptors" chant near the end of the game?
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                      X