Game #72 Raps at Bulls Monday March 21st 8:00pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Nobody on the Bulls could guard Pascal tonight. We should have kept feeding him and let him go for 50 tonight. Pascal and Scottie should be dominating the ball and Fred should be off-ball, 80% of the time... back to the SG / secondary ball-handler role he excelled in.
    Let me break my promises and let me just throw this out as an observant and not a hater

VanVleet rested last night but he emptied the clip 7 for 22 from the field

VanVleet’s most loyal defenders can accept it or not but Scottie getting 9 field goals tonight is mind boggling when he was scorching opponents the past few games before this. He was less aggressive this game and more hesitant for some weird reason

so on what you said about the “pecking order” is definitely be an ongoing story line and narrative

Comment

• I really hope the management decides 2 move on from Freddy V in the off season..it would be the best for the franchise, his value is all time high. Enough of Barnes playing center or sf..he should b raptors starting pg, period.
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Nobody on the Bulls could guard Pascal tonight. We should have kept feeding him and let him go for 50 tonight. Pascal and Scottie should be dominating the ball and Fred should be off-ball, 80% of the time... back to the SG / secondary ball-handler role he excelled in.
        Pecking order.

I like Fred's story, but there's a reason he went undrafted and Scottie went 4th.
        This kid is oozing with talent and he shouldn't be option 3 or 4.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Let me break my promises and let me just throw this out as an observant and not a hater

VanVleet rested last night but he emptied the clip 7 for 22 from the field

VanVleet’s most loyal defenders can accept it or not but Scottie getting 9 field goals tonight is mind boggling when he was scorching opponents the past few games before this. He was less aggressive this game and more hesitant for some weird reason

so on what you said about the “pecking order” is definitely be an ongoing story line and narrative
          And on the night when he's guarded by one of the top perimeter defenders in the game at that.

Comment

• Well, the Bulls are probably out of reach. I laid out the math earlier if we lose and it isn't pretty.

Time to laser focus on Wednesdays Cavs game like it's a playoff game. We should be looking at it like its the first play in game, because if we lose that one, we're 2 full games back of them without the tie breaker, and the math becomes really just as dire as that bull math.

The runway is getting very short.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Pascal does and Scottie has been. Jack called it out in the first half, Scottie looked tired. He did play 42 mins yesterday and we saw how he looked going into the All-star break.

Comment

Sixers without Harden & Embiid take down the Heat's full squad on a back-to-back after a tough grind vs. Raps last night. NBA is wacky this year.
                We…fixed the Sixers?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

We…fixed the Sixers?
                  If only we had managed to get Maxie for Lowry....

Comment

• Lillard and Zion both done for the year

Comment

• I have a bad feeling about Fred’s injury.

Comment

• this entire game thread is shitting on khem birch. he was our best* player tonight. make of that what you will.

most would say pascal but he was fucking sloppy and had no energy whatsoever.

barnes/fred/precious were brutal

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                          I have a bad feeling about Fred’s injury.
                          i share this sentiment and said the same after the first laker game when you said he missed "a few" threes (he was 2/12).

he's not right. i have no confidence he will be until next season

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

i share this sentiment and said the same after the first laker game when you said he missed "a few" threes (he was 2/12).

he's not right. i have no confidence he will be until next season
                            That's a bit of a leap, a week or 2 off and he might be fine, depends on what it is.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

That's a bit of a leap, a week or 2 off and he might be fine, depends on what it is.
                              well we know it's been bothering him since the all star break and he's looked pretty bad since then (22 for 79 from 3, shooting like westbrook). there's about 3 weeks left in the season and the team is in a tight playoff race. i know you're an optimist but so do you see him getting that rest?

Comment

• The Thad pick up seems to have lost its steam. Was hoping he was going to provide a bit more support for the starters but he's been looking like he's a little too far gone past his best years. Hoping he can turn it around in time for the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X