Who plays NBA 2k and on what system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who plays NBA 2k and on what system?

Who on here plays NBA 2K and on what system? I haven't got NBA 2k21 yet, still play 2k20 on Xbox one.

I love NBA
    Last edited by donwynne; Sun Sep 11, 2022, 05:10 AM.

donwynne wrote: View Post
    Who on here plays NBA 2K and on what system? I haven't got NBA 2k21 yet, still play 2k20 on Xbox one.
    I play it on Atari.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

I have mastered Pong and then was a football stud on my Coleco

Comment

they need to bring back nba jam. theres nba playgrounds and its a decent nba jam clone but ehh.

someone did hack a rom to update rosters for the snes nba jam which is pretty sweet

it also includes the tampa bay raptors lol.
        Last edited by iblastoff; Fri Mar 25, 2022, 02:07 PM.

Comment

I still rock 2k13

Comment

You guys are missing out “one on One” Dr. J vs Bird on the Commodore 64 or Lakers vs Celtics on Sega Genesis, Tom Chambers dunk was unstoppable.

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
              I still rock 2k13
              I played that one for years. T Ross couldn't miss, he was averaging like 30 a night for me, I had no choice but to move demar to the bench.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

I played that one for years. T Ross couldn't miss, he was averaging like 30 a night for me, I had no choice but to move demar to the bench.
                I actually manually have kept the rosters pretty close to updated but it is getting to the point where I may need to buy one of the new systems.

Comment

I play MyTeam almost everyday on PC for 2k22. Great mode and let's me play with my old favourite players on the same team.

Comment

Working...
                  X