No announcement yet.

Game 76: Raptors vs Timberwolves, Wed Mar 30, 2022, 7:30 PM, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol. You could hear Pascal scream "I got it!" to grab the rebound for his triple-double. Well deserved.

Comment

• Ya, get Fred out of there

Comment

• Yuta gets dunked on by another Wolves player. They really don't like him.

Comment

• Yuta always goes up. Gotta give him that
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I think we’ll move past the Bulls now. They have the harder schedule.

Comment

• jUST A VERY SATISFYING w

Comment

• Freddy gets to sit the whole 4th quarter. Good work by the good guys.

Comment

• OG like FVV and Siakam is a difference maker.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If the team keeps coming out passive and with no intensity in the first quarters, they have to start Precious.

Comment

• Guess we’re cheering for …gulp…Boston in this game? Keep them away from the 3 or 4 seed?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        If the team keeps coming out passive and with no intensity in the first quarters, they have to start Precious.
                        Wondering if part of the slow starts is them getting to cute trying to get everyone involved? Like everyone needs a shot, touches, etc., rather than just playing. Just a question, I have no real view either way.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          Guess we’re cheering for …gulp…Boston in this game? Keep them away from the 3 or 4 seed?
                          No. Fuck Boston.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            If the team keeps coming out passive and with no intensity in the first quarters, they have to start Precious.
                            These slow first quarters won't be come-backable aganst the better teams in the post season. Gotta figure that out.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

No. Fuck Boston.
                              Thank you for setting me straight. That didn’t feel right.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Wondering if part of the slow starts is them getting to cute trying to get everyone involved? Like everyone needs a shot, touches, etc., rather than just playing. Just a question, I have no real view either way.
                                I'm also wondering about consistently giving up 30-pt first quarters at home. We don't do that on the road, which is weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X