No announcement yet.

Game 76: Raptors vs Timberwolves, Wed Mar 30, 2022, 7:30 PM, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Despite players being in and out of the line up, Raps are peaking, and at the right time of the season. Just need to get Fred a bit healthier in time for the playoffs.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Our definition of good players is different then. Rozier is nothing more than a scorer - an undersized 2 guard a - a lot like Trent. Smart is an elite defensive player, has all the intangibles you want a winning player, tough, and he can score too. Not everything's about numbers. Y'all should know that. Kyle Lowry played here for 9 seasons.

I'll take Smart over Rozier or Trent anyday of the week and twice on sundays. Like, that's a no brainer to me.
      well...we disagree then...no big deal ...admittingly i hate marcus smart....ghetto....hes jsut bad for basketball.... always fukn flopping around...manufaturing ghost fouls...crying to the ref every fukn possession...bad example for the nba

Comment

• That was a blast. So many great performances. Despite Pascal and Fred having poor shooting nights, and low scoring numbers they were awesome. Fred was just blowing everything up.. like everything. It was amazing to watch. Pascal was setting everyone up like perfectly. Skip passes. The hockey pass. Getting guys good looks at the rim. Was hilarious when Matt was yelling "nobody can take that away", only for him to get stripped lol. But yeah our two leaders put the team on their collective backs there.

OG and Gary were on fire. I mean when they said Gary had 29 points I had to double check the box score.. it was such a quiet 29. OG was fantastic on defense. Young had some crazy hops for some reason. That dunk was nasty. Scottie had a really bad first half, and benched himself (I heard it was his call to start Precious at the half). But yeah he had an awesome second half.

And Precious my man.. what did I say about him! He just shut down KAT as soon as he stepped in, and he's got range. And yet he's still so young and still has room to grow. This dude is going to be an all-star one day. And guys wanted to throw him into a Jakob Poeltl trade. Gross.

Minnesota really needed that win and came out with a lot of intensity. We finally matched that and just never looked bad.

Feel sorta bad for Yuta though. He's just always getting dunked on by Minnesota.

Comment

• second game in a row brooks wiht no signifigant minutes.....my guess is taht malachi is coimng back on friday and world level nurse is giving the keys back to flynn on the second unit and all but telling flynn that brooks is not going to be an option....no threat...flynn going to go back to playing unfettered....free reign...10 efficient minutes alongside with thad, precious and boucher?....tehy go to the worst scoring benches in the league to one of the best in teh eastern conferecen come play-offs....its all comoing together....just need fvv close to 100 percnt...thsi team can make a run

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            OG and Gary were on fire. I mean when they said Gary had 29 points I had to double check the box score.. it was such a quiet 29. OG was fantastic on defense. Young had some crazy hops for some reason. That dunk was nasty. Scottie had a really bad first half, and benched himself (I heard it was his call to start Precious at the half). But yeah he had an awesome second half.
            Who did you hear that from, someone at the game?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              Not to distract from an amazing end to that quarter....but I'm thinking of getting tickets to the Miami game. Has anyone heard whether Kyle is coming or not?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

At the same time we what him?? Doug, theres children reading this!
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Who did you hear that from, someone at the game?
                  Nurse after game press conference. Talks about how it was a joint decision between him and Scottie to have Precious start the second half to help guard KAT.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Nurse after game press conference. Talks about how it was a joint decision between him and Scottie to have Precious start the second half to help guard KAT.
                    Scottie guards 1 to 5 on defense. And plays 1 to 5 on offense. Also coaches now.

Comment

• gambler wrote: View Post
                      second game in a row brooks wiht no signifigant minutes.....my guess is taht malachi is coimng back on friday and world level nurse is giving the keys back to flynn on the second unit and all but telling flynn that brooks is not going to be an option....no threat...flynn going to go back to playing unfettered....free reign...10 efficient minutes alongside with thad, precious and boucher?....tehy go to the worst scoring benches in the league to one of the best in teh eastern conferecen come play-offs....its all comoing together....just need fvv close to 100 percnt...thsi team can make a run
                      I agree, bro.

Also, autocorrect.

Comment

• Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          This thing is really baffling.
                          It's like how we can't get a W against Casey's Pistons.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

I was at this game! Took my daughter, very fun one to attend, huge comeback, lots of defence to offence, transition play, dunks, incredible shooting.
                            Family first …. Approved !

Comment

Working...
                            X