Game 77: Raptors at Magic, Fri Apr 1, 2022, 7:00 PM, SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
    As soon as we lock up sixth shut this thing down. Doesnt really matter who we face these guys need rest
    I personally would rather we end up with home court and forth on a 13 (or is it 14?) game winning streak with all of the starters actually used to playing with each other feeling unbeatable.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Fred isn't the playmaker that Kyle was but probably is the better scorer...
      Yeah. Fred might match or beat the franchise season record for made threes today.

Comment

• Fans forget that Kyle actually averaged over 20 points in 2015-2016 and 2016-2017. He was never the fastest guy on the court but used to turn the corner easily and score high off the tin at will.

Freddy did that more often earlier in his career but started to wander too far into the trees to get stuffed over and over at the rim. He can be really effective off ball as a facilitator deadly catch and shoot guy.

If Malachi can be for real (long way off proof of that presently), Freddy could actually be the key to a big trade that takes us up another notch. Up to Masai/Bobby to determine if he has more value right where he is.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Yeah. Fred might match or beat the franchise season record for made threes today.
          My gut feeling is that he wanted to beat that record against Orlando, and that is why he took 16 3's. I don't think he'd like beating Kyle's record while Kyle is playing against him.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

My gut feeling is that he wanted to beat that record against Orlando, and that is why he took 16 3's. I don't think he'd like beating Kyle's record while Kyle is playing against him.
            Oooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr....he wanted to make sure he got close enough to actually set the record against Kyle

Comment

Working...
            X