• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better shooter Precious or Yuta?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
      Better shooter Precious or Yuta?
      Does it matter since precious is better in every other category?

Comment

Relevant

Comment

I turn the keys over to someone else for Game 1… great regular season, let’s make some noise in the playoffs

Comment

No Thybulle for game 3-4 in Toronto confirmed

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
              What went under the radar in the last game against Philly was Danny Green having a pretty great shooting night. If we get the Danny that has shot poorly the last few Playoffs and no Thybulle for a few games, Raptors might just run away with the series.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                I'm a little surprised he's unwilling to get the second shot having already taken the first, but its probably good for us. Almost too late for this series if he changed his mind anyhow, 2 weeks from date of second shot.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                  I turn the keys over to someone else for Game 1… great regular season, let’s make some noise in the playoffs
                  Great job, Saints!

Comment

Saints just dropped this one so he wouldn't start the playoffs by default. All for a fair game thread starter process.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Hand's up to all the Raptor fan degenerates that watched that game against the Knicks last night! OG looked so disinterested in that game. Not even sure why he played. Obi ended up with a career high. Quickely got a bunch of points. Nobody else on the Knicks tried either though.

Not sure why Boucher was playing so late in that game. But he's a warrior. I believe he played in 80 out of 82 games for us. And the two he missed were DNP-CD's when he was really bad early in the year. I think Gary wanted 40, and had to settle for 17. Scottie unfortunately had a bit of a flat game. I think he kind of hurt his ROY chances with that one.

Thad was great in his minutes. He kept us in the game. But yeah that was a big snooze fest.

Was hoping for 49.. the draft pick we owe to San Antonio would have been tied for 22nd instead of tied for 20th. But that's fine. It hurt the Knicks draft slot a bit by giving them the win

Big round of applause to our team though. 48 wins in this weird ass season where there were spurts that looked ugly as hell. We are playing with free money in these playoffs. Going to be fun!

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Hand's up to all the Raptor fan degenerates that watched that game against the Knicks last night! OG looked so disinterested in that game. Not even sure why he played. Obi ended up with a career high. Quickely got a bunch of points. Nobody else on the Knicks tried either though.

Not sure why Boucher was playing so late in that game. But he's a warrior. I believe he played in 80 out of 82 games for us. And the two he missed were DNP-CD's when he was really bad early in the year....

........ We are playing with free money in these playoffs. Going to be fun!
                        Fellow degenerate here. I was having the same thought about Boucher and Precious.....but who would you have replaced them with? Svi , Yuta and Flynn were all on the floor. Last games of the season are weird.

Comment

I'm thinking we wanted OG to knock some rust off before the playoffs.

Boucher and Precious still get a week off, they aren't starters so no big deal playing them in this meaningless game.

The important thing is the guys who played 40 minutes a night all season got a rest. We're gonna be fresh and healthy for game 1.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                            I'm thinking we wanted OG to knock some rust off before the playoffs.

Boucher and Precious still get a week off, they aren't starters so no big deal playing them in this meaningless game.

The important thing is the guys who played 40 minutes a night all season got a rest. We're gonna be fresh and healthy for game 1.
                            Fred and OG haven't been healthy since before the All-star break. If the week off can get them both back to at least 80%, the Sixers may just be screwed.

Comment

Working...
                            X