Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    So proud of my guy Wiggins. Dude is doing it on BOTH ends of the floor. <shouts> Second best player on a championship team! Let's go.

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    Where are the resident Wiggins haters here?
    Last edited by Kagemusha; Mon Jun 13, 2022, 11:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    This game is insane!

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Your argument is so out of place.

You just said Poole will be the tank commander, meaning he will take over after Steph, which means
    he is Steph's successor! Lol

No one is saying he will be as successful as Steph of course, coz GSW's success is a product of not just Steph, but Klay and Draymond too,
    plus Kerr's innovative coaching.

Even questioning the validity of the MIP award now that your point is challenged. Lol
    I think we just have vastly different definitions of successor.

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

No, he's not. By the time Steph retires the Warriors will be not building their team around Poole. Whoever the warriors build around is the successor and it won't be Poole.

MIP is a dumb ass award who gives a crap. Gary is just as good as Poole if not better.
    Your argument is so out of place.

You just said Poole will be the tank commander, meaning he will take over after Steph, which means
    he is Steph's successor! Lol

No one is saying he will be as successful as Steph of course, coz GSW's success is a product of not just Steph, but Klay and Draymond too,
    plus Kerr's innovative coaching.

Even questioning the validity of the MIP award now that your point is challenged. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied

So he IS Steph's successor. Lol

Also Poole is 4th in the MIP voting this year.
    I like Gary but he is NOT at Poole's level at this point. Sorry.
    No, he's not. By the time Steph retires the Warriors will be not building their team around Poole. Whoever the warriors build around is the successor and it won't be Poole.

MIP is a dumb ass award who gives a crap. Gary is just as good as Poole if not better.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Ppl saying Draymond is a Hall of Famer make me laugh. This guy is a bum..Trash bucket.

Leave a comment:

• Dvdvideo
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Are you Mark Gunnels or did he steal your tagline?
    Look how far Wiggins has come from the hatred in ms.

Leave a comment:

• Dvdvideo
    replied
    chris wrote: View Post

isn't affinity for the celtics against forum rules or something? where are the mods?
    Lol, my hate for gs far exceeds anything bad I feel for Boston. Plus really, brown and smart are scrappy hard working players, and Tatum can be fun to watch.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Are you Mark Gunnels or did he steal your tagline?

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied

When Steph is done I expect the Warriors to tank hard so they can draft his successor and rebuild for a few years. Poole will be a fine tank commander but he's not a successor.

Wiggins is much better than Poole and only 27. He's much closer to being a successor than Poole.

The comparisons to Gary Trent are pretty apt. Would you consider Gary a Curry like successor to build a team around? I sure wouldn't.
    So he IS Steph's successor. Lol

Also Poole is 4th in the MIP voting this year.
    I like Gary but he is NOT at Poole's level at this point. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied

Then tell me, who in this GSW roster is Steph's successor?
    This is only Poole's third year.
    I'm not saying he is their best player, but in that position he is next in line

Jordan Poole 2021 stats:
    18.5 ppg, 44% fg, 3.4 rebs, 4 ast

(Not to compare but just to get a bit of perspective as to what's good enough..
    Steph Curry season 3:
    14.7 ppg, 49%FG, 3.4 rebs, 5 assists)

oh btw coming back from injury, Steph had to come off the bench to give way to Poole coz he was playing too well.
    When Steph is done I expect the Warriors to tank hard so they can draft his successor and rebuild for a few years. Poole will be a fine tank commander but he's not a successor.

Wiggins is much better than Poole and only 27. He's much closer to being a successor than Poole.

The comparisons to Gary Trent are pretty apt. Would you consider Gary a Curry like successor to build a team around? I sure wouldn't.

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied

He's not nearly good enough to be Stephs successor. If Poole is your best player you're coming in last place.
    Then tell me, who in this GSW roster is Steph's successor?
    This is only Poole's third year.
    I'm not saying he is their best player, but in that position he is next in line

Jordan Poole 2021 stats:
    18.5 ppg, 44% fg, 3.4 rebs, 4 ast

(Not to compare but just to get a bit of perspective as to what's good enough..
    Steph Curry season 3:
    14.7 ppg, 49%FG, 3.4 rebs, 5 assists)

oh btw coming back from injury, Steph had to come off the bench to give way to Poole coz he was playing too well.
    Last edited by Kagemusha; Sat Jun 11, 2022, 05:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
    Sucky game, golden state stole it, Boston may seriously regret this game.
    isn't affinity for the celtics against forum rules or something? where are the mods?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X