Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post

You do know the Oilers are down 0-2 and got skunked 4-0 in game 2 right?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills hearing you bloviating about McDavid when his team is getting their ass kicked.
    We're in the Conf Finals. Nobody picked us to be here. And of all fans, Raptors fans should know very well that being down 0-2 is not the end of the world.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      As much as I hate Boston and fuck Boston, part of me still finds it refreshing (IF and) when a team without a top 5 player wins the chip. You'd probably have to stretch it top 15 or 20 until you get to Bostons best player, and that's incredibly rare.
      This.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Steph Curry is still out of this world good.
        Celtics are the very definition of a TEAM.

Just gonna keep saying it til everyone agrees.....grudging admiration
        Unlike the KG, Pierce, Allen team, this version of the Celtics is actually likeable. Raps fans keeps talking about how they hate Marcus Smart. The guy that most Raptors fans call the GROAT plays a lot like Smart(Smart is a much better defender though), they love that dude but hate Smart. Huh? Make it make sense please.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• New blood on the chip is good, doubly so if it's not a buddy-up franchise.
          No dynasties until they have "Raptors" on the jersey ....

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Unlike the KG, Pierce, Allen team, this version of the Celtics is actually likeable. Raps fans keeps talking about how they hate Marcus Smart. The guy that most Raptors fans call the GROAT plays a lot like Smart(Smart is a much better defender though), they love that dude but hate Smart. Huh? Make it make sense please.
            It's not that complicated. Player a rocked the purple dinosaur, player b wears white and green. I'm sure you'd love mcdavid just the same if he was a calgary flame right?
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

No they didn't. They lost to the Toronto Raptors. Pascal Siakam led the way with 32 points on 17 shots. Fun guy shot 35%
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Only one I like on Boston is Ime Udoka. I was really hoping he would succeed there and he's blown away my expectations. It's rare a young former player has success as a coach, and he's outperforming the golden boy who moved into management because he couldn't get over the hump. The Poppovich coaching tree is pretty damn strong.

Comment

Simple. You hate playing against them, you love them when they're on your team.

Comment

We're in the Conf Finals. Nobody picked us to be here. And of all fans, Raptors fans should know very well that being down 0-2 is not the end of the world.

Avalanche about to get out the broom. Oilers had the easiest playoff path and it's showing.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Avalanche about to get out the broom. Oilers had the easiest playoff path and it's showing.
                        The McDavid that's better than Gretzky should start showing up.

Comment

• It's hard when you're a one man army. Imagine if McJesus had Coffey and Messier and Anderson and Kurri and Fuhr, you know all those first ballot hall of famers on his team? McDavid should be commended that he got the Oilers these far in the playoffs.

Anyway, we'll be a lot better next year, should dominate the division. Who should we be worried about? Petey and Hughes? bahahahaha! i'm more worried about the Seattle Kraken than Petey and Hughes.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

It's hard when you're a one man army. Imagine if McJesus had Coffey and Messier and Anderson and Kurri and Fuhr, you know all those first ballot hall of famers on his team? McDavid should be commended that he got the Oilers these far in the playoffs.

Anyway, we'll be a lot better next year, should dominate the division. Who should we be worried about? Petey and Hughes? bahahahaha! i'm more worried about the Seattle Kraken than Petey and Hughes.
                            For a team that had so many number 1 picks, the Oilers should have been dominating the division for many years now.

Comment

• Draymond Green gets away with so many bullshit. This guy is actually making it easy to cheer for the Celtics. If an average player act like the way he did they would immediately get tech'd.

Draymond after this game will probably go on his podcast and criticize the officials and his critics for his poor play.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Just read "if Draymond killed another player, the ref would wipe the knife off for him" lol

Comment

Working...
                                X