Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Clippers completely fell apart for the first half of the fourth quarter.

    No LA teams in the playoffs.

    Comment


    • #62
      And OKC just got another lottery pick. I think the Suns beat the Pelicans in at least 5 games, maybe 4.

      Comment


      • #63
        slaw wrote: View Post
        Clippers completely fell apart for the first half of the fourth quarter.

        No LA teams in the playoffs.
        Not the score I expected to see after the third quarter.

        Comment


        • #64
          Now that play in done can make my picks.

          Heat over Hawks in 6
          nets over Celtics in 7
          Bucks over bulls in 6
          raps over sixers in 6

          Sun over pels in 5
          grizz over wolves in 6
          Mavs over jazz in 7
          Nugs over warriors in 7
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

          Comment


          • #65
            slaw wrote: View Post
            Clippers completely fell apart for the first half of the fourth quarter.

            No LA teams in the playoffs.
            Anthony Davis misses the playoffs, while the Pelicans make it… without Zion. Pat Bev helps to knock out the Clippers. Karma is in full effect this NBA season.

            Comment


            • #66
              bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              Now that play in done can make my picks.

              Heat over Hawks in 6
              nets over Celtics in 7
              Bucks over bulls in 6
              raps over sixers in 6

              Sun over pels in 5
              grizz over wolves in 6
              Mavs over jazz in 7
              Nugs over warriors in 7
              Bulls takes the Bucks to 6?

              Comment


              • #67
                Kagemusha wrote: View Post

                Bulls takes the Bucks to 6?
                Yep think they figure out the defense a bit with Caruso back and they keep it close in a couple game. Demar hits 2 game winners
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                Comment


                • #68
                  I am late to the party...
                  Still...

                  East
                  Raps over Hinkies in 6 or less
                  Chowders over Nets in 7
                  Bucks over Bulls in 5
                  Heat over Hawks in 6 or less

                  West
                  Utah over Dallas in 6 or less
                  Memphis over Minnesota in 6 or less... Watch the Ant Man. This Kid is a force. A bigger and sturdier Donovan Mitchell.
                  Phoenix over Nawlins in 5
                  Denver over GSW in 7...
                  And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Heat over hawks 5
                    Celtics over nets 6
                    Bucks over bulls 5
                    Raps over sixers 6

                    Suns over pelicans 5
                    grizz over wolves 6
                    Nuggets over warriors 6
                    jazz over mavs 7

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Jalen Brunson is going to make alot of money this summer
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                        Yep think they figure out the defense a bit with Caruso back and they keep it close in a couple game. Demar hits 2 game winners
                        I think the opposite. Bucks won a championship last season, they'll have that swagger about them and I think they're the only team in the league that currently has a switch button. Suns have been playing their best ball the whole season, Bucks have yet to show their best.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                          Jalen Brunson is going to make alot of money this summer
                          FVV’s doppelgänger. Called it a few years ago.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            slaw wrote: View Post
                            Clippers completely fell apart for the first half of the fourth quarter.

                            No LA teams in the playoffs.
                            Best day since the chip right there.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              golden wrote: View Post

                              FVV’s doppelgänger. Called it a few years ago.
                              He probably going to end up with a bigger contract then FVV, till Fred reaches free agency again
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                GSW over Bucks
                                Steph will only get better

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X