Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Easily.. but think he pushing into the top 5 zone
    Here's what I'll say. I think he's the greatest PG if all time. Yes, Magic has 5 but Steph completely changed the game. Not a lot of players can say that.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• andrew can show his face in town again wasnt allow to come home till he proved himself

Comment

Don't forget.. fuck KD, this makes his rings even more worthless then they already were
        Curry was always the man there. Second greatest player of his generation. Crazy the players the NBA media had above this guy for years. At least he will now get his due.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
          andrew can show his face in town again wasnt allow to come home till he proved himself
          I really don't get the hatred

Comment

• Wiggins definitely didn't live up to the hype coming out of college, but the impact he had in the Finals, I'm proud of him.

Warriors needed someone to grab rebounds, he got them 16. They needed someone to step up when Steph struggled, he scored 26. They needed someone to defend Tatum, he stepped up to the plate.

You had Steph, Brown and Wiggins as the 3 best players in the series. Head and shoulders above everybody else.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              Who's the better defender, Wiggins or OG?
              Was Wiggins a better defender than OG 2 seasons ago when he was the same age as OG now?! nope.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                  This is a reality check for Tatum, either he works hard to turn into his ideal Kobe or stays in the Paul George like territory.

Comment

• GS does it again and proves their detractors wrong. If they only stayed healthy we'd be talking about them as the greatest team of all time.

Comment

Easily.. but think he pushing into the top 5 zone
                      Who's your top 10 all time then. I want to see some of the greats you put behind Steph. I can't put him top 5 all time

Comment

• Wasn't the Finals result that I wanted (not a fan of dynasties, prefer new blood) but mad respect for this team and how do you not like Curry? The best pure shooter I have ever seen, the long bombs that should just be highlight stuff became nightly stuff.

Clowning with the ring point and going to sleep stuff weren't my favourite moves though.

Without the logo, how do you hate the Celtics? Hard working talented team without any real elite top 10 superstars and just win. I'd like the Raps to be a bit more like them in some ways. Unless you can find us a Steph Curry

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          Wasn't the Finals result that I wanted (not a fan of dynasties, prefer new blood) but mad respect for this team and how do you not like Curry? The best pure shooter I have ever seen, the long bombs that should just be highlight stuff became nightly stuff.

Clowning with the ring point and going to sleep stuff weren't my favourite moves though.

Without the logo, how do you hate the Celtics? Hard working talented team without any real elite top 10 superstars and just win. I'd like the Raps to be a bit more like them in some ways. Unless you can find us a Steph Curry
                          Raps can easily be like the Celtics and eventually surpass. Just need a bit more seasoning and less over-coaching defense.

Comment

• I'm just happy the season is over. What a dreadful finals. Couldn't care less about either team.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              I'm just happy the season is over. What a dreadful finals. Couldn't care less about either team.
                              There might be something to super teams and the David vs. Goliath story line making for more compelling drama and entertainment for fans. What we have now is league-wide parity at the top, where (depending on luck and injuries), like 10 teams could rise up and win the championship and nobody would be overly surprised or shocked. There's no David and no Goliath.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Was Wiggins a better defender than OG 2 seasons ago when he was the same age as OG now?! nope.
                                I'm not talking about 2 years ago, i'm talking about right now. Wiggins is the better defensive player right now. He just completely clamped a 1st team All NBA player in the NBA Finals. That's special. He also made life difficult for Luka in the WCF. Luka still put up numbers but he had to work for it. Now, watch Luka's highlights against the Raptors this past season or Tatum's highlights against the Raptors in the bubble.

Overall, Wiggins is also the better overall player than OG because he can create his own shots + he's a much much better finisher.
                                Last edited by The Great One; Fri Jun 17, 2022, 11:20 AM.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X