Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    Looking at 5 years in jail....don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    In NBA related news: You are a free agent and you are about to sign a big contract so try not to fuck it up.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post

You think Klay or even Steph would have been this successful if they were on a different team?
    Championship wise probably not, but Steph would still be a superstar.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

You think Klay or even Steph would have been this successful if they were on a different team?
    Steph IS the team. The rest work off of that.

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Another in a long line of bus ridin sneks to win a title in GS. Barnes...Durant...Wiggins...it's good to be a small forward in GS who can't get it done anywhere else

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Where are the resident Wiggins haters here?
    Another in a long line of bus ridin sneks to win a title in GS. Barnes...Durant...Wiggins...it's good to be a small forward in GS who can't get it done anywhere else

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    chris wrote: View Post

not only was it satisfying because it was smart, it was incredibly satisfying because poole got him after smart egregiously flopped on the two plays that immediately preceded it, and was so fired up the refs didn't call either of his flops that he got T'd up. (it was understandable he got so upset because the ref's have been calling boston's flops all series so he is expecting the calls). could have T'd him up again but they went with the delay of game instead.

awesome
    Boston losing is sweet, and their most annoying player bitching so much makes it that much sweeter.

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post

Although Poole catching Smart of all players with a flop was kind of satisfying.
    not only was it satisfying because it was smart, it was incredibly satisfying because poole got him after smart egregiously flopped on the two plays that immediately preceded it, and was so fired up the refs didn't call either of his flops that he got T'd up. (it was understandable he got so upset because the ref's have been calling boston's flops all series so he is expecting the calls). could have T'd him up again but they went with the delay of game instead.

awesome

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post
    Wiggins is definitely proving his doubters wrong. Career turning point.
    He's playing great. What a pickup for the GSW

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    Wiggins is definitely proving his doubters wrong. Career turning point.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    I really need Klay to do his Game 6 Klay thing thursday night.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Well, I wasn't feeling a Warriors chip again but it looks like that may be well what we get.
    although who knows back on Celtics floor?

This was a game where Steph went 0 for 9 from three and the Warriors still won handily.
    Wiggns with the semi-standout dbl dbl.

Tatum 27/10/4
    Brown 18/9/4
    Smart 20/3/2

Usually spells W. But nothing off the bench as the aforementioned 3 all played in the 40's. What a great intense game to watch....except for Poole's flop.

Oh, and the Jays with a dominant 11-1 win against the lowly O's
    Although Poole catching Smart of all players with a flop was kind of satisfying.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Well, I wasn't feeling a Warriors chip again but it looks like that may be well what we get.
    although who knows back on Celtics floor?

This was a game where Steph went 0 for 9 from three and the Warriors still won handily.
    Wiggns with the semi-standout dbl dbl.

Tatum 27/10/4
    Brown 18/9/4
    Smart 20/3/2

Usually spells W. But nothing off the bench as the aforementioned 3 all played in the 40's. What a great intense game to watch....except for Poole's flop.

Oh, and the Jays with a dominant 11-1 win against the lowly O's

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    I'll admit I didn't think the wiggins/Russell trade was that great of a move.. But warriors made off like bandits

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    So proud of my guy Wiggins. Dude is doing it on BOTH ends of the floor. <shouts> Second best player on a championship team! Let's go.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X