Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just bet teh cavs at 170/1 and 100/1 to win the east....stupuid stupid stupid lines.....im positve taht allen will be back firday and you can make a case taht both allen and mobely will be coming in wiht fresh legs for the playoffs if they can beat teh hawks in cleveland on friday...imo...tehy open as a +500 agsisnt the heat where they will have a decisive advantage in the frontcourt not only wiht tehir starters but with both markanen and love coming off teh bench...both guys career 35+ form the 3. sure the are inferior to teh heats backcourt....but no less inferior to the distinct advantage taht they will hold in teh fornt court....+500 agaisnt the heat ...pikem agasint teh raptors/76ers....and whatever will be left standing among the celtics/nets/bucks...great odds

Comment

Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

On the outside looking in, you really have no idea. His career is fine, what was he averaging, 27 a game in his first year?
      He's played 85 games in 3 seasons. He has now had serious knee and foot injuries. He's 21. He's not fine.

From the outside looking in I can see with my own eyes he is still fat and needs to lose a lot of weight. I don't need his medical records to figure that out.

Comment

Dunking the ball to get clicks is totally different to playing 30 minutes in a playoffs intense basketball…

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

He's played 85 games in 3 seasons. He has now had serious knee and foot injuries. He's 21. He's not fine.

From the outside looking in I can see with my own eyes he is still fat and needs to lose a lot of weight. I don't need his medical records to figure that out.
          "Still fat" lol.
          Back when he was playing in the NBA, everyone said he was fat then despite actually looking slim when he took off his jersey. Players can have knee and foot injuries regardless of weight.
          What your saying is pure speculation, nothing more.

Regardless, don't worry about Zion, even if he retires today he has 18 million dollars.

Comment

Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

"Still fat" lol.
            Back when he was playing in the NBA, everyone said he was fat then despite actually looking slim when he took off his jersey. Players can have knee and foot injuries regardless of weight.
            What your saying is pure speculation, nothing more.

Regardless, don't worry about Zion, even if he retires today he has 18 million dollars.
            They can, but being his height and weight and the way he plays gives him a larger chance to have knee/foot injuries.

Comment

First bold prediction for the playoffs- Nugs/Warriors is going to be a hell of a series and whoever wins is going to come out of the west.. And one of Jamal Murray or MPJ is going to make a surprise comeback part way through the series
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

'Everything Non-Raptors' is what the "Let's NBA" sub-Forum is for. This is the "Everything Raptors" sub-forum. BUT I don't actually care. But if you get in trouble by Apollo or Ars, I didn't see anything!

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  First bold prediction for the playoffs- Nugs/Warriors is going to be a hell of a series and whoever wins is going to come out of the west.. And one of Jamal Murray or MPJ is going to make a surprise comeback part way through the series
                  I'm expecting the nuggets to win as well, and the 6ers to lose and then everyone should really know who the MVP is.

Comment

With the NBA Playoffs tipping off this weekend, we tapped some of Sportsnet's NBA experts to get their predictions on the first-round matchups as well as their picks for the NBA Finals, the eventual league champion and who will be named Finals MVP.

OUTSIDE OF THE RAPTORS-SIXERS, WHICH FIRST-ROUND SERIES ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO?

Michael Grange (Sportsnet's Senior Basketball Insider):
                    Nets vs. Celtics. I think Boston-Brooklyn will be really telling: either the KD-Kyrie monster the Eastern Conference has been having nightmares about will rear its head or the Celtics will establish that their dominant second half was indeed a prelude to a Finals run.

Blake Murphy (Co-host of Sportsnet FAN 590 morning show + volume writer):
                    Nets vs. Celtics. Boston was the best team in the East by a fair margin analytically, especially on the defensive side of the ball. There's no better test for that than KD and Kyrie, especially with Robert Williams unavailable.

Amy Audibert (Sportsnet TV courtside analyst + reporter):
                    Nets vs. Celtics. It’s a brilliant mix of star-studded players along with some drama. Kyrie back at TD Garden, I hope there’s free refills on the popcorn.

Brad Fay (Host of Raptors broadcasts):
                    Nets vs. Celtics. I don’t think either is built to win four rounds, but in my mind they are the toughest two opponents for ONE round … and they drew each other. Could be epic.

Eric Smith (Raptors radio play-by-play):
                    Timberwolves vs. Grizzlies. Should be a lot of fun (tons of scoring, I'd assume) but it's hard to not also say Brooklyn-Boston with two legit contenders in the FIRST round!?

Donnovan Bennett (Sportsnet host + writer + producer):
                    Nets vs Celtics. Simply put, both teams have rosters with multiple max players, built to win four series. One of them won’t win four games.

Daniel Rainbird (Sportsnet.ca Associate Editor):
                    Nets vs. Celtics. It doesn’t get more intriguing than this for a first-round matchup. The Nets were a pre-season favourite, and the Celtics are the hottest team since January. And who doesn’t want to see Tatum and Durant go at it?

EASTERN CONFERENCE: FIRST-ROUND PREDICTIONS ...

Raptors vs. 76ers series preview

Michael Grange: Raptors in six
                    Blake Murphy: Raptors in seven
                    Amy Audibert: Raptors in six
                    Brad Fay: Raptors in six
                    Eric Smith: Raptors in six
                    Donnovan Bennett: Raptors in four
                    Daniel Rainbird: Sixers in seven

Comment

lol

Comment

What a load of management ....

Comment

paul georege might have coviid...not only do teh suns have the easiest path ...it just got easier...

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

lol
                            Perfect. The part-time superstar. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving organization.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

lol
                              well deserved Karma for Ballmer and Lawrence Frank

sprinkle some Uncle Dennis in there

Comment

The only place Kawhi's ever played where his heart was fully in it was Raptor-land.

(Ok, like 68% in it... but still.)

Comment

Working...
                                X