Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs 2022 (Non-Raptors Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm feeling this Heat team. Jimmy Butler is my type of player. He's not a #1 like Kawhi. But he's a dog.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      I'm feeling this Heat team. Jimmy Butler is my type of player. He's not a #1 like Kawhi. But he's a dog.
      You still wanna rag on Pelicans for winning the play in just to get stomped in the first round? Series is all tied up. Thats why they play the games.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

You still wanna rag on Pelicans for winning the play in just to get stomped in the first round? Series is all tied up. Thats why they play the games.
        Did your crystal ball told you before the playoffs that Booker would get injured in their matchup against the Pelicans? if so congrats.

Suns win that game easy if Booker did not get injured.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Scott Foster was the ref.. no way Chris Paul was winning that game. Now 0-14 life time when Foster refs a Chris Paul playoff game.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Did your crystal ball told you before the playoffs that Booker would get injured in their matchup against the Pelicans? if so congrats.

Suns win that game easy if Booker did not get injured.
            Yes, my crystal ball did tell me that NBA players get hurt all the time. We literally had 2 key players get hurt in our 1st playoff game. Booker has gotten injured every season he's been in the league, he missed 14 games this year. Chris Paul is also very injury prone. If the Suns can't beat the 8 seed down 1 player then maybe the disparity between them wasn't so great as you made it out to be.

Comment

• i think that steven adams is injued as well....this is the reason taht you neveer bet favorites in the nba playoffs....theoretically all things being equal both teams have the same chance of being injured ...i said this abuot a week ago....teh suns at -110 to win the west was jsut stupid taking into consideratin taht pauls horrible injury history....booker very well could be okay...but chris paul is a serious edge of teh seat problem every game

Comment

Yes, my crystal ball did tell me that NBA players get hurt all the time. We literally had 2 key players get hurt in our 1st playoff game. Booker has gotten injured every season he's been in the league, he missed 14 games this year. Chris Paul is also very injury prone. If the Suns can't beat the 8 seed down 1 player then maybe the disparity between them wasn't so great as you made it out to be.
                imo...they are overrated like the heat....teh 4 is suspect if not horrible......thier bench depth is great 6-11 but 6-8 not so great...same as the heat(tyler is not a bench player)this inflates regualr season records but exposed during the playoffs

Comment

• Devin Booker is my kinda player actually. Talented, under rated, doesn't seem like an azzhole, plays in "small market"
                  ie anywhere but the LA's, New York's, Miami, Boston, sometimes Chicago.....I think that's it.

Booker is like the new Curry in terms of on-court likeability to me. Same for Ja and Garland. I even like Trae.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    Devin Booker is my kinda player actually. Talented, under rated, doesn't seem like an azzhole, plays in "small market"
                    ie anywhere but the LA's, New York's, Miami, Boston, sometimes Chicago.....I think that's it.

Booker is like the new Curry in terms of on-court likeability to me. Same for Ja and Garland. I even like Trae.
                    Booker went full "Karen" on The Raptor. fuck him
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Any player that hooks up with a celebrity, especially a Kardashian is a big no - no to me.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Booker went full "Karen" on The Raptor. fuck him
                        I forgot that was him. OK fuk him

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                          Any player that hooks up with a celebrity, especially a Kardashian is a big no - no to me.
                          I guess I don't read the right rags to know what trash is dating what NBA player....but it would be one of the few ways for him to climb the money tree

Comment

• Booker could miss games 3 & 4 from the sounds of things…

Series could get interesting.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              Booker could miss games 3 & 4 from the sounds of things…

Series could get interesting.
                              I get slight pre-championship Bucks vibes from the Suns. A regular season buzz-saw that executes their systems to perfection, but potentially vulnerable to adjustments in the playoffs. They're a balanced, well-coached machine, but they don't have a top 10 player who strikes fear into opponents.

Comment

• I cant believe that the Bucks/Bulls series is more competitive than the Raps/Sixers series. Fack.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X